Sunday, March 3, 2013

Un-Coloring Race, Returning to the Beginning

Click this link for the most recent internet radio broadcast. *Thanks for your continued support* http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nci-radio/2013/02/25/uncoloring-race-returning-to-the-beginning 
Isaiah 46:10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not [yet] done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure;

The Internet radio show "UN-Coloring Race, Returning to the Beginning"  made it's debut last week with Dan & Brenda Cathcart of Moed Ministries sharing on the Festival of Purim. We discussed the Shadows of the Messiah  found within the story of Queen Esther as well as the fact that our Great God was working behind the scenes as he vanquishes the Iranian hitman Ahmadinejad, I mean the Persian hitman Haman!

The show will always, always focus on the God of Israel and how he is responsible for what is created. The theme will always be my attempt to obliterate the racial and religious tools that the enemy, as well as the hearts of the deceived and in many instances evil men and women continue to use against those who I affectionately refer to as the, Kids of the Kingdom. Again, in 2009 I was woken from sleep literally speaking the words Un-Color yourselves. The God of Creation did not color us with racial and religious identities.


"Africa, Europe and or Asia did not create the races. "Un-Color" your mind, the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob hates religion and racial separation."

Tonight's show will feature my friend, Murline Miles
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nci-radio/2013/03/04/un-coloring-race-returning-to-the-beginning-1

6:00 to 8:00 PM West Coast
8:00 to 10:00 PM Central
9:00 to 11:00 PM East Coast 

On March the 10th, Un-Coloring Race, Returning to the Beginning will feature three women who will discuss what it has meant to return to the beginning of God's word as Christians who now see the Bible from an Hebraic or as I continue to say, original mindset. What does that really mean and why should we discuss this. I will let these ladies share with you their thoughts.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nci-radio/2013/03/11/un-coloring-race-returning-to-the-beginning

We will also have Laurie Cordoza Moore and Reverend Sam Clark of Proclaiming Justice to the Nations in the near future. My friend Rico Cortes will join me as well as my good friend Pastor Art Palecek.
Art Palecek

Reverend Sam Clark
The fact that the nation of Israel is being restored and the Throne of David will soon have a new occupant is what drives my decision to do the radio broadcast. I am learning how to host a show as well as all the bells and whistles that also need to be done as part of the live broadcast. When you tune in to our weekly broadcast you will hear the show go through possibly a myriad of changes as I both learn and fine tune the two hour time slot provided to us by Dr Russ Houck of New Covenant Israel. Of course, we thank New Covenant Israel for hearing the call and allowing God to use them in support of what we are doing.

Julian Jackson coming soon

I believe that Abba, Father is asking me to have those who are just like you and me to have a place to share as well and so Un-Coloring Race, Returning to the Beginning" will also invite folks that you won't know of and have possibly never heard of to come and share what God is doing in their lives. They may be your next door neighbor!

Hope you tune in and support the fact that one Kingdom, one People, one God, is soon to be realized in the earth. The Plan of our Creator is soon to burst into the eternal realm of what has always been planned

May YHWY richly bless you and honor your obedience to his Kingdom

No comments: