Thursday, March 21, 2013

A prayer for the families of the seven Marines lost

Of the seven Marines, the seven very young men who lost their lives due to an accident at Camp Hawthorne Nevada....Father, I raise this prayer up before your majesty, before the throne of your appointed King..I speak before your Spirit thanking you for the lives of these seven men. I ask now my Abba that you would please visit the families with the fullness of your peace, the fulness of your very presence. Father bring comfort to the brothers, the sisters, cousins Aunts, Uncles, Grand Parents and most important, the parents who must now endure saying good-bye to their child. I humbly ask my LORD for you to be very much apart of what happens next, to be visibly seen doing what you infinite love always does...bring revelation of your person, your presence to these who are in mourning. For your glory my Great God, I ask these things and do so in the name of Yeshua whom you have appointed to bring order to chaos, Amen



http://www.ibtimes.com/identity-7-marines-killed-tragic-military-accident-revealed-1141441
The names of seven Marines who lost their lives were released Wednesday by Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. The military men, ranging in age from 19 to 26, were killed Monday when a mortar detonated during live-fire training at an Army munitions depot in western Nevada.

No comments: