Monday, March 11, 2013

"Take Two of These and call me in 1000 years!"

Click this link for the most recent internet radio broadcast. *Thanks for your continued support* CLICK HERE
Deuteronomy 32:40-42
For I lift up my hand to heaven
and swear, As I live forever,
 if I sharpen my flashing sword
and my hand takes hold on judgment,
I will take vengeance on my adversaries
and will repay those who hate me.

 I will make my arrows drunk with blood,
and my sword shall devour flesh—
with the blood of the slain and the captives,
from the long-haired heads of the enemy.’

I was listening to a NEWS reporter speak about the 1.5 billion dollars that the American public has paid for the presidents vacations as though it was a casual conversation. I personally am appalled!

Question: When the nation of America is finally bankrupt will the Babylonian, Greco-Roman system of wealth finally end? national debt

Watching the Vatican choose another Pope while the endless parade of raped children continue to step out from the shadows of the "Catholic Church" is just damned absurd to me. Meanwhile, North Korea threatens South Korea and the the United States of America. Our present day Haman, Ahmadinejad of Iran espouses that Hugo Chavez will return with the 12th Imam, while building a mushroom cloud underneath the region formerly known as Mesopotamia; how does one keep up with the lunacy that seems to drive the hearts of men?
The United States of America has 47 Million people now living on Food Stamps while the dollar is falling faster then the meteors...

Victoria Secrets wants to pimp your daughters and many of you are standing in line, excuse me!

Karzai of Afghanistan is proving to be a useful idiot of extraordinary ability as he orders perhaps the killing of one of your/our kids! Speaking of kids, In South Africa you can marry little boys

Okay, so here I am this Monday morning looking ahead at the week in front of me. To be honest I almost want to pray, Abba, Father, can you please cause a 30 point earthquake to last for 8 hours? The human reality of which you continue to allowed to utterly mock you could use a major shake up!

Tootle Turtle went to the wizard
Twizzle Twazzle, twoddel twone..time for zis one to go home

Through all of the insanity I am going to continue to share..."The Kingdom of God is at hand! The Messiah of Israel will soon return and put an end to the insanity. Moses declared the hearts of men would be exceedingly wicked in the last generation  It is clear to me that the N-north, E-east, W-west, S-south of the day is full of madness the world over! If you cannot see the carnage that we are doing to the miracle of life prior to the bombs bursting in air...then you are not only stuck but your are, "Stuck Stupid" if I might coin an appropriate phrase for this hour. 



Father, how much longer must we wait to see the truth realized once again?





No comments: