Friday, March 15, 2013

Living the Lie, Living La Vida Loca



Click this link for the most recent internet radio broadcast. *Thanks for your continued support* CLICK HERE





I remember waiting for the "dope man" to arrive. He was the guy who would drive to where ever I needed him to drive to in order to make my purchase.  He was my personal assistant, my "go to guy" when it was time to get high. I was completely and totally delivered of drugs, over night. I have never used drugs again. In fact, now my heart, my soul breaks when I see God's kids celebrating this lie.....When I see Hollywood make millions of dollars from drug addicted actors and actresses who almost always die. To see the black community call their women bitches and whores through song is monstrous to me...To see sin ruling an entire society with no regard to reverence is not possible when addicted to lies! UNCOLOR THE LIE









Tears cascaded down my face as I watched the above videos because this is not what or who Abba, Father created...[nothing funny about any of this. Our society is sick!]


Today, I am waiting for the Messiah to return, to one day soon take his place upon the throne of David and present to all of creation the Coronated King of Israel who was always purposed always to establish a vassal Kingdom on the Creator's Earth. Father, please allow your Son to come soon!

Rico Cortes brilliantly explains the intent of the Father...please consider watching...THE TRUTH!

Monday September 10, 2012: Rico Cortes at El Shaddai Ministries from El Shaddai Ministries on Vimeo.




No comments: