Friday, March 22, 2013

God spoke, satan interpreted, Adam made a choice!

I will not broadcast for the second week in a row on the Blog Talk Radio Program due to the Pesach Seder being held at the Tacoma Convention Center
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was asked this week the following:
Jeff, when "God" downloaded much of what you now understand about the Bible that is different, what exactly was it that changed? I am going to attempt to answer his question via this post, via this key board.

I have been thinking about so many things this week, asking YHWH to help me understand the never ending separation between what HE spoke and what we interpreted from all that He has done.

In the garden of Eden the enemy, a being that suddenly appears, entices Adam, via Eve away from what was spoken. Whatever it was, however it appeared, it too, was in the garden. Equally, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was also in the garden. The opportunity to fail was in the garden. All of these were created by YHWY and all of these were in the beginning. The Scriptures record: "Yahweh God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it; for in the day that you eat of it you will surely die." [Genesis 2:16-17]

In Isaiah 45:7 we read, "I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create calamity. I am Yahweh, who does all these things"
However, from the beginning YHWY separated, "God saw the light, and saw that it was good. God divided the light from the darkness." [Genesis1:4]
Water from dry ground, man from woman, heaven from earth etc, etc.

When YHWY separated me from what I was very familiar with namely, my Christian understanding of the Bible it was so dramatic, so overwhelming that I have been for nearly 8 years trying to share with who ever will listen.....I don't see the Bible through "Interpretation" anymore. I don't see YHWY via the mind of any man.
For me it is not about knowledge but rather wisdom! I read over and over in the scriptures how Israel failed, to honor what was presented to Abraham....Abraham was not living vicariously from an interpretive understanding of Yahweh....He heard God's voice, kept his statutes, his commands and his laws [Genesis 26:5] Jacob wrestled with a man who suddenly appears and who causes his thigh to disjoint. Isaac saw a burning bush on what would become Jerusalem. Both Adam, Noah, Enoch, walked with YHWH. All of these men to this very day present to all of us the "Wisdom of the Torah" Nearly 8 years ago I was separated from what had been taught to me. It happened in a nano second. I thought and still think, "My Gosh, people need to know this!" My excitement was uncontainable, still is to this very day.

Currently, my wife and I cannot pay our bills, struggle from month to month and are doing life just like so many of you. The difference is that she gets to live with a man who no longer lives according to what men have raised up. My entire being is full of anticipation, expectation...sometimes, I find it hard to breath.  I watch world events from a place of separation. I live spiritually with the "Tree of Life." I am no longer bound by what is happening in the world. I have for 8 years tried to share what this is like.
[Not always successfully.]

The more wisdom God pours into me the more unlimited He becomes. I continue to marvel at what swirls around in my head. When speaking with Christians of all denominations I [many, many times] weep, literally cry at night because of how limited the religion has made my God. With Judaism and the absolute self righteousness of the rabbis, who refuse my Messiah...it is almost debilitating. Christianity changed the identity of YESHUA and Judaism denied him...God's WORD never changed. He showed to me his presence in all of this chaos...He is in complete authority looking forward almost, like a "Kid in a Candy Store" doing the following:

Many peoples shall go and say, "Come, let's go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem. [Isaiah 2:3] If we all know his WORD, why then does he have to teach us HIS ways? He also understands the devastation that we are soon to unleash upon his creation. With great sadness our choice must follow the rules and the rules state...their are consequences.

Destroying Israel is like saying..."I am going to suck the universe into my vacuum cleaner" Their are men in this earth who think they can accomplish this task...These are truly those who believe in evolution....the evolution of stupid!

His Kingdom restores what he commanded: They shall bring all your brothers out of all the nations for an offering to Yahweh, on horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and on mules, and on dromedaries, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says Yahweh, as the children of Israel bring their offering in a clean vessel into the house of Yahweh. [Isaiah 66:20]

The nation of Israel has yet to honor the covenants and the church is something raised up by the hand of men because the nation of Israel fails to honor the very reason why God raised them up! Ezekiel 20 bares witness of this fact. Judaism is an interpretation of what was always planned. Christianity is an interpretation of what has always been planned...The God of creation set out to establish a kingdom in the earth. This has always been the plan! He gave to those who would be subject to certain rules a choice to serve the kingdom or self. Men have been serving self since Adam hence, the kingdom is a mess before it is realized. The Messiah, from the beginning, after the flood, after the birth, death, and resurrection is preparing always...this kingdom!

The nation that was raised up to teach us HIS ways has been scattered all over the earth as a direct result of not keeping the rules. The nation(s) which were raised up out of Noah's seed have never honored Israel and so it goes........

So I asked Abba, Father why me? I ask this question daily it seems.
This week. I realized something. Now you have to really think about what I am about to type. In the Beginning YHWY "Spoke"........His word never changed. What he said was not modified by him. He is not reactionary but very precise and very committed to what he says...READ Ezekiel 20 again, notice how many times He takes an oath and with whom..

The Jewish people today have given away the temple mount after YHWY gave it back to them. They gave up Gaza, the very land that the Messiah has a birth right to. Through Judaism, many teach that the Messiah has not come. Most of the restored nation of Israel rejects the writings of their brothers, their ancestors of 2000 years ago namely, Mattiyhu, Marqas, Luqas and Yocanon as well as the very learned Shaul of Tarsus.

Christianity teaches about Jesus but not the Festivals of the LORD. The Church(es) do not teach anything about his Hebraic identity. What was sown into the people of Israel specifically because HE was to come through the son of Judah the church has replaced. When I ask Christians, "What does the LION OF THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH mean exactly" I get a blank stare almost every, single time! Most know nothing about YHWY's Calendar and why he commanded it to exist [Exodus 12.] Christianity does not understand TORAH and refuses, in most cases to understand YHWY's Commands, Statutes and Laws. This is done solely because of the translations or interpretation of the Bible which was done predicated on the hatred of anything Jewish. The church equates what ancient Israel did...[men]... with and to God's law.... God's laws never changed nor did his commandments and yet the church says....We are no longer under the Law...this statement is based solely on "Replacement Theology" and interpretation..."Surely you shall not die" [Genesis 1:4] I have never been in a church anywhere in America that does not practice Replacement Theology.

Nearly 8 years ago YHWY replaced the line of division...he showed to me the most amazing, most awesome truth about what he is doing, why he is doing it and what is coming........I have tried to put into words what he showed to me for as long....It is impossible! I understand what Noah experienced while building a boat where there was no water, no lake, no ocean. I understand what is was like for the Disciples to share the "Good News of the prophets realized in an environment of ridicule and deception. I understand what Adam and Eve experienced when the satan obfuscated what was SPOKEN! My friend, one of the people on this earth who I truly admire from the heart, Rico Cortes, wrote the following a couple of days ago:

SO, IF BY GRACE AND MERCY YHVH HAS ALLOWED ME TO BE A SERVANT OF HIS KINGDOM I NEED TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

I REPENT FOR MY STIFF-NECK
I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY SINS AND MY FAMILY
I HUMBLE MY HEART, MY SOUL, MY MIND, MY BODY TO SERVE, HONOR, FOLLOW, OBEY, MY KINGS COMMANDMENTS.
I WILL FOLLOW YHVH, STAND FOR HIS COVENANT, STATUTES, AND LAWS FOREVER.
I WILL DO MY BEST TO SERVE HIM WITH GRATEFUL ATTITUDE, WITH A LIFESTYLE OF OBEDIENCE TO FIND FAVOR IN THE EYES OF MY KING.
I WILL TEACH NOT TO BE RIGHT BUT STAND UP FOR THE WORDS OF MY KING WITH AWE AND REVERENCE.

I PRAY THAT WE CAN JOIN TOGETHER AND NOT WORRY ABOUT BUILDING OUR OWN KINGDOM BUT TO UNDERSTAND HOW AWESOME, FAITHFUL, HOLY, JUST OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS AND THAT WE ARE HIS PEOPLE BY GRACE AND MERCY ONLY BECAUSE YAHWEH PROMISE AND GAVE HIS WORD.

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE THE ONES I HAD THE HONOR TO SHARE THE TORAH WITH THAT DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG THEY JUST WANTED TO LEARN AND SERVE WITH THEIR HEARTS.

I WAS TEACHING ON THE LEGAL UNDERSTANDING OF IMMERSION AND AFTER THE TEACHING 10 PEOPLE CAME TO ME AND SAID I WANT TO FOLLOW TORAH AND PLEASE BE A WITNESS OF THE BAPTISM. 4 WOMAN WANTED SO DESPERATELY TO BE IMMERSE THAT JUMPED INTO THE WATER WITH ALL THEIR REGULAR CLOTHES STILL ON THEM. THEY DID NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAID THEY ONLY WANTED TO HONOR OUR CREATOR. YOU CAN ONLY IMAGING WHAT AN IMPACT THAT MADE IN MY LIFE.

I REPENT FROM ALL MY IMMATURITY, ATTITUDE, PRIDE, AND I AM FOREVER THANKFUL TO BE SERVANT OF YHVH AND TEACH HIS TORAH (HEART) TO THE NATIONS.


I understand this....What is getting ready to happen in the earth is truly horrible....unlike anything humanity has ever committed against one another previously. Make no mistake about it...We are going to do this to ourselves. We are going to take killing and murder to a level unknown. We are going to do this because we changed the WORD Spoken....If what God spoke is true then what we have all done is insist on letting the satan obfuscate...the Wisdon in the Torah! What now goes on in my head is a "kaBillion" times more assuring then Judaism or Christianity is able to communicate....I am no longer living sick in this world.
*Eight years ago God showed me that we have all heard wrong and live accordingly!*

It is my contention: 
When the country of Greece falls so too, will the system that men have raised up that rejects the rules of the Kingdom to come! I don't know why this is in my spirit but it is almost like a drum beating
Everything that asserts itself above the "Planned Kingdom" that the purposed Mochiach will rule is collapsing.
 
 


No comments: