Sunday, March 17, 2013

BILL CLOUD & JONATHAN CAHN



Click this link for the most recent internet radio broadcast. *Thanks for your continued support* CLICK HERE





My friend, Bill Cloud is going to sit with Rabbi Jonathan Cahn and "break down" if you will "The Harbinger!"This will be almost as interesting as is watching for the two witnesses or perhaps they are the two witnesses? [chuckle chuckle]

I have said since January that I believe Jonathan Cahn is like Jeremiah in that the warning of the Habinger is not unlike the waring that Jeremiah delivered to Israel.

Jeremiah 1:9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. 

In January I inquired of YHWH asking, What was instore for President Oabama's second term as well as for America....the next day Johnathan Cahn delivered his warning on Inauguration day!  It was as if the Father had sent to the King of America a verbal warning on the day of the coronation.

This up coming event should be watched by millions!


We have intersting days ahead of all of us....God is turning us back to the TORAH....We are returned to the beginning with an eternal future ahead. We must return to his Festivals, to His Statutes, Ordinances, Commadments and Law. The Holy Festivals of the year 2013 or on Yahweh's calendar, the year 5773 ought to be off the chart leading into the Blood Moons of 2014, 2015!

Genesis 26:4-5  I will multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and will give to your offspring all these lands. And in your offspring all the nations of the earth shall be blessed,  because Abraham obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

No comments: