Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THE INSECURITY OF SALVATION

I spoke with my youngest sister yesterday about our Savior. My sister is a rock solid Christian who has had several encounters with Abba, Father via our LORD. As we spoke I could hear in her voice the desire to cling to all that she has come to know concerning faith, concerning her salvation. I get this, far be it for me to reach into someone's life and rip out salvation.

In speaking with Sandy Bloomfield a few nights ago she said something that has resonated in my spirit for as many days. She said, "If God created the church why is most of the Bible not about the church but rather, Israel." This was, according to Sandy a persistent question which caused her to revisit the scriptures.

My own experience occurred nearly 8 years ago when I heard the Son's voice speak to me the following:
"Because I was Jewish and they don't know me, go learn why I was Jewish"
I was asking, under my breath really, while sitting in a church, "Why do the Pastor's almost always throw the Jews under the bus?" That was the answer that I received.

Now I realize that the entire Bible is about salvation first to the Jews and then the nations.
Romans 1:16 [Aramaic] For I am not ashamed of The Gospel, because it is the power of God for the life of all who believe in it, whether of The Judeans first, or of the Aramaeans.

[YLT]  for I am not ashamed of the good news of the Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation to every one who is believing, both to Jew first, and to Greek.

Again, the Jews......the Hebrews
Moses was Hebrew and so too, were all of the Tribes of Israel, Mary and Joseph, Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth) the disciples and Rabbi Shaul or the Apostle Paul. The Holy presence fell upon the Tabernacle in the wilderness as well as with the Disciples in the Second Temple. The Hebrews in particularly the tribe of Judah were given a mandate

Genesis 49:10 The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs. To him will the obedience of the peoples be.
Psalm 60:7 Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine. Ephraim also is the defense of my head. Judah is my scepter.

Again the Bible tells us about the covenants and the promises
Jeremiah 31:31-35
Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—the Lord of hosts is his name

Ezekiel 37:15-25 
The word of the Lord came to me:  “Son of man, take a stick and write on it, ‘For Judah, and the people of Israel associated with him’; then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph (the stick of Ephraim) and all the house of Israel associated with him.’ And join them one to another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand. And when your people say to you, ‘Will you not tell us what you mean by these?’ say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (that is in the hand of Ephraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him. And I will join with it the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand. When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes, then say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all around, and bring them to their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. And one king shall be king over them all, and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms. They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions. But I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
 “My servant David, shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes. They shall dwell in the land that I gave to my servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever, and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
Neither verse describes a church nor does it describe the religion of Catholicism or Christianity or even Judaism. Both sections describe the plans of Yawheh.

The Bible declares that YHWH will raise up a prophet from among the Hebrews. 
Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.

This has happened but his identity was hidden from most. Joseph was dressed like an Egyptian and Queen Esther was not known to be Hebrew. The story of the revelation of God nevertheless, is still funneled to the world through the nation of Israel.

We have for thousands of years pointed the finger at one another in a never ending whose right and whose wrong insanity. Our Elohim is not insane and his words, his laws, his decision to provide a nation that would provide our redeemer has been lost to the system of religion. The Nation however was reborn and our Messiah will return to Jerusalem.....

His identity will no longer be an issue
In the meantime, His nation, His people are surrounded by those who want to murder and kill every Jewish person alive. The church is not surrounded nor is it reborn.

I think Sandy Bloomfield was correct in exploring what was beating into her heart. I think my sister is correct to take another look. I don't think it has ever been about the church. My Bible does not say that the church was grafted into Israel. It says that who so ever believes is now a partaker in the promises of YEHOVAH. We get all screwed up when we look at this from a Jew or Gentile perspective. This is where the enemy of the coming King of Israel labors. The Father is returning everything back to what has always been intended. The insecurity can only exist when we fail to see what he is doing and what he is doing, will always be unlimited. Return to the Beginning because of the hour that we live in...He is calling his people out of what we have done. We created a Golden Calf. The King of Israel is coming and he will destroy what we have erected. Our Salvation was never man made, religion is!

Zechariah 14:4 His feet will stand in that day on the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in two, from east to west, making a very great valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
The Bible has never been Christian or Jewish....it has always been the word of YEHOVAH. Our God is doing something huge because he said he would. Clinging to how we have been taught as opposed to what he has always done is not wise in this hour. Nevertheless and more to the point God appointed Israel to be very, very special. Every time that you open his word you prove this to be true





No comments: