Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sheduled Internet Interview February 13th 10:30 AM PST

I have been invited to share what I am doing, why I am doing it and a little bit about what I hope to accomplish this year. My website, Hearing and Obeying is no more. The New site is http://returntothebeginning.us/?author=1 and is currently being revamped by Nancy King (http://kingskreation.net/) 859-954-8414

 A little bit about Nancy. Nancy has told me that she builds websites as part of her ministry and authorized me to provide her contact phone number. Nancy also works with me on cost. She was introduced to me by my friend, Karahkwahawi  http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2012/04/karahkwahawi.html
Nancy has been a great supporter of what I do and is always quick to take a call from me. Abba always puts the right person in our lives at the right time when he wants something done, THANKS NANCY!

I will be on the Internet Radio later today with Pastor, Dr. Rick Chesher who is a Torah teaching, Gospel preaching Baptist Pastor who has RETURNED TO THE BEGINNING of the entire Bible. Pastor Rick teaches less Emperor Constantine, less Rabbinic Judaism [or what came out of the Babylonian captivity], and less the Greek Template alone...He is reincorporating the Hebraic construct of the WORD of our LORD, The Elohim of Israel...leaving Replacement Theology and antisemitism in the garbage pile where it has always belonged.

Remember, my most passionate expression is: Adam did not see a Vatican Christians or an Orthodox Jew when 1st he opened his becoming a living miracle....

My interview will be at 10:30 AM Pacific time for those interested:
Just click the link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cornerstonebaptist and then click the Icon, Blog Talk Radio Wednesday Radio

Listen to internet radio with Cornerstone Baptist on Blog Talk Radio

Thanks for your support and for listening to all that my entire life is committed to doing!
Africa, Europe and or Asia did not create the races. "Un-Color" your mind, the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob forbids racism.

Jeremiah 16:19 
Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you for your words of support and love, my brother!!

Nancy