Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Write About Reality Not How to Keep the Church Pews Warm

Click this link for the most recent internet radio broadcast. *Thanks for your continued support* http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nci-radio/2013/02/25/uncoloring-race-returning-to-the-beginning 

I was chastised yesterday for not sharing love and lifting up the Gospel message and sharing salvation. I do not see the Bible from that position any more. I understand the Bible is asking us to participate in the Kingdom by being a light to the nation. God is asking us to keep the commandments and honor the blood covenant or renewed covenant that I accepted when I asked the suffering servant to forgive me for breaking the rules of the Father's house. I share this with those who care to understand that we have an obligation and a responsibility to keep God's Statutes, God's Commandments and his Laws. I struggle with my end of the agreement daily because of this incessant flesh and lack of Holiness that accompanies my failures. If I did not have love in me as the center of my being I could not do this...Christ is my example but I know him as a Jewish man who kept God's rules.

Abraham understood this and so too, did Noah . Nevertheless, both men endured by hearing God's voice, obeying his statutes, Keeping his commandments and obeying his laws....Neither was without sin, both had "Amazing Grace"

Genesis 6:9 This is the history of the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time. Noah walked with God.
Chen [khane] or Favor i.e Grace: Strongs 2603; graciousness, i.e. subjective (kindness, favor) or objective (beauty):--favor, grace(-ious), pleasant, precious, (well-) favored.
Noah walked with God, Noah obeyed God's word, he was without blemish.
Tamiym, [taw-meem] Perfect: Strong's 8552; entire (literally, figuratively or morally); also (as noun) integrity, truth:--without blemish, complete, full, perfect, sincerely (-ity), sound, without spot, undefiled, upright(-ly), whole. 
In short, Noah kept God's Statutes, His Commandments and his Laws Long before Moshe, [Moses] Abraham understood God's law:
Genesis 26:5 
because Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my requirements, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."Before Moses and Abraham, Noah understood all of this very same thing
The reality is that they Kept God's Laws...neither declared an unchanging God's laws done away with!

I write about those who do not keep God's laws and about those of us who are people of faith who literally have no clue about God's word...We do however, understand what we have been taught and we defend what we have been taught with a sort of iron clad grip that leaves no room to question what is meant by, "Great Deception", [the whole world etc, etc!] People of faith are excluded from this GREAT DECEPTION in the minds of many, many believers. My sister said to me that one of her Pastors came out and said...JESUS is Jewish! Now there's a news flash to millions of believers. Trust me, I have spoken to countless individuals who did not know this as they argue the words of a Jewish Rabbi named Shaul

Well, for those who live quietly in the church or tucked away in your religious modus operendi
I live in the world where evil is nearly unchecked and occurring daily. The following is beyond  the scope of my sensibilities. The Jesse Jackson's and the Al Sharpton's of the world vanish when this sort of thing occurs and the mainstream media would not show this very graphic hell if I had a loaded AR assault rifle pointed at their head...Reverend Al Sharpton and Reverend Jesse Jackson....Please!
IF WE WERE KEEPING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS THIS SORT OF THING WOULD NOT BE RAISED UP IN OUR HOMES
Warning very brutal and language: The following will cause you to want to turn it off...However, please include these two people in your prayers...They need us to care about them too!  
I don't know anyone in my life who is capable of this sort of evil






No comments: