Friday, February 15, 2013

GLOBAL WARMING or GODLY WARNING?

I keep writing about this because it is like a thing in my spirit screaming to warn, to share to show all of you what God has poured into my spirit. Those who experienced the flood were grossly unprepared and totally, completely underestimating the catastrophic thing that occurred
Acts 2:20 The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, BEFORE the great and glorious day of the Lord comes.

 Joel 2:31The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, BEFORE the great and terrible day of Yahweh comes.


 Revelation 8:12 The fourth angel sounded, and one third of the sun was struck, and one third of the moon, and one third of the stars; so that one third of them would be darkened, and the day wouldn't shine for one third of it, and the night in the same way.

Ezekiel 32:7 When I shall extinguish you, I will cover the heavens, and make its stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give its light.

Isaiah 34:4 All of the army of the sky will be dissolved. The sky will be rolled up like a scroll, and all its armies will fade away, as a leaf fades from off a vine or a fig tree.

Revelation 6:14 The sky was removed like a scroll when it is rolled up. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

WE CAN MOVE THEM AND REDIRECT THEM...REALLY?





 
 I continue to marvel at all of the coincidental occurrences that are happening.
 I wish I could say with certainty that Abba, Father showed to me something that was absolutely going to occur. I cannot however, I am sitting on the edge of my seat. The meteor that no one saw coming, out of the blue, literally gave to the earth a wake up call.


The Meteors (Asteroid Belt) is already in place folks!
Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Blizzards, and now Meteors..
GLOBAL WARMING or GODLY WARNING?

I continue to post this because I am trying to get whoever listens to this to see that what God showed to me was not a dream but rather an experience that was like a dream...I cannot describe this in any other word known to me......I know, that I know, That I know...Mankind is not ready, prepared or even able to comprehend the "Great and Terrible Day of the LORD"
Deuteronomy 8:19 It shall be, if you shall forget Yahweh your God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that you shall surely perish.
I saw the system of men which includes religion, racial separation and everything that men have raised up against YEHOVAH, against the Kingdom commandments is utterly and completely destroyed. The righteous Kingdom that was always purposed is coming!


No comments: