Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blog Talk Radio, do your thang!

Zechariah 12: 2-4 "Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. In that day," declares the LORD, I will strike every horse with bewilderment and his rider with madness. But I will watch over the house of Judah, while I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness."


Today, Sunday February 24, 2013 we launch our online radio broadcast via Blog Talk Radio, "UNCOLORING RACE, Returning to the Beginning" All of the shows are immediately archived. I am going to do the first show, basically two hours of winging it" as I learn to be comfortable in this arena http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nci-radio/2013/02/25/uncoloring-race-returning-to-the-beginning
The show will air live via the computer from
6:00 to 8:00 PM Pacific Time
8:00 to 10:00 PM Central Time
9:00 to 11:00 PM Eastern Time 

The "BACK STORY"
The way I like to do things is as professional as is possible. When considering doing this a few months ago the cost was out of my reach. I, like all of you have bills to pay, owe money and have suffered through this financial meltdown that we are all meandering through. As we watch our Great God, the God of Israel and all of the nations bring to a close the fruitlessness of men some of us are willing to stand firm and with conviction  to declare, "OUR KING IS COMING" To the unbeliever that may sound a bit cartoon-ish but, to the believer we are witnessing the most spectacular collapse of the system that men have erected. The global catastrophic events are occurring and are escalating. At some point this crescendo of events will reach a threshold to where, "Just as it was in the days of Noah" people of every distinction will realize what, "too late" looks like. The radio show is yet another attempt to share what is in my entire being. What we have done to God's planet is coming to an end...It will not be pretty!

I wanted to do this with good quality sound, producers and all of the accouterments that go with hosting a radio show. So, I asked YEHOVAH for the money....He declined! A few months later I was offered two time slots on two differing Blog Talk Radio slots...so far I have accepted one of the two and am waiting to see where Abba, Father, is leading.

A friend, who just lost her husband called me the day that I was to have surgery back in December to tell me that she was woken up "Last Night" and made to pray for me. Donna said, "God loves you and you don't know just how much love he has for you!" I had been thinking, "Why Abba is what you asked me to do going so slowly" [Impetuous as I am] In my spirit, I believe he answered by saying, "Your body was in trouble and we needed to get things fixed, you needed rest." Equally, I remarried the mother of 3 of my four children.....The radio show and both offers caught me off guard as I though that I was moving away from this idea.

The focus of the show is not to point out what is wrong, as if anyone of us need to do that! Rather, it is my wish, my prayer to address the believer. Sorry folks, if you don't have the decency to investigate the God of Creation, to seek first the Kingdom of God that's between you and him...I am focused on those of us who did! We are truly, when we consider the implication of our choice the Un-Broken, Un-Ashamed, Un-Colored children of promise, the "Kids of the Kingdom" as I like to say....We need to start acting as though we made an agreement to honor the covenants that were made with Abraham and all of Israel.....The issue of sin is secondary. We have been purchased out of the curse of the Law...Now we need to start obeying them or honoring the rules of the Kingdom!

The show is going to focus on going back to the beginning and moving forward with spirit and truth or the Gospel and the Torah...one Book, one Elohim, one Messiah!

In Summary
Understanding "STUPID" does not have to be the trademark of the believer....We are the family grafted into the descendants of Abraham...The plan to redeem the nations was always the reason why Abba, Father, set apart the nation of Israel. The Gospel, like the Torah was not a new phase but rather a planned revelation.
Our show will feature prominent guests and folks just like you and I....I hope you will check us out, support what we are doing and participate in spreading the message of the Good News as one body...not a thousand + theologies. The enemy of the throne of David has developed "STUPID" in the hearts to the point that all he has to do is watch from the middle of the room all of us, the believer...argue ourselves into tribulation. How long are we going to dance to satan's drum beat...Uncolor Yourself From Religious Idiocy and Racial Stupidity!

A very special thank you to Dr. Russ and Brenda Houck
Warm appreciation to Sandy Bloomfield and Craig Miles, thanks for your help and support





No comments: