Sunday, January 6, 2013

You and I Were Taught the Movie Version, Not the Biblical Version

Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. The funding needed is trickling in but lacking. http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2012/12/money-money-money.html (Thank you) The goal is $2000. 




 The portrayal of Yeshua in every movie that I have ever seen as Jesus, the Christ is rather disgusting when one considers he was Jewish of the line of Judah, born to Jewish parents. How many Jewish parents make their son look like a blond, blued European at Bar Mitvah?
There is nothing in the following movie denoting JEWISH anything. This is what "Replacement Theology" has done.
The context of this movie is bias, antisemitic but celebrated in most Christian homes as fact.

John 8:28 Yeshua spoke again to them: “When you have lifted up The Son of Man, then you shall know that I AM THE LIVING GOD, and I do nothing for my own pleasure, but just as my Father has taught me, so I am speaking.

Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him
Consider the parallel
Hagbah

No comments: