Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How Would the Prophet Jeremiah Warn America?

Remember if it is blue it is a link

I am posting this not for informational purposes but to literally declare that this message from Jonathan Cahn is how God is warning America verbally!

Merriam Webster - HARBINGER  
 a one that pioneers in or initiates a major change : precursor
b : one that presages or foreshadows what is to come

  • Jeremiah 1:9 Then Yahweh put forth his hand, and touched my mouth; and Yahweh said to me, "Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn published his book, "The Harbinger" in January, 2012 which, according to Charisma News has achieved several milestones. Not only has the book been a top seller according to the New York times but was also presented to every member of Congress and the Senate:

  • "Earlier this month, Esposito and a team of volunteers, financed by the World Net Daily news network, delivered copies of The Harbinger and WND’s film, The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment, to every member of the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate in Washington, D.C. The No. 1 faith film in America was inspired by Cahn’s novel."  
Full article

I was given a set of the DVD presentation but have not read the book.

Yesterday while at work I was thinking about all of the publicity surrounding the book when I begun to experience a moment. I call times like these, "A Holy Spirit encounter." My very next thought was, "I have sent to you Jeremiah!" Okay, so now I knew that I was having a moment. A few things started to congeal or coalesce. I begun to experience a sort of revelation.

My thoughts went to Pastor Louie Giglio withdrawing from giving the inaugural benediction which I have written about. Yesterday, Abba, Father caused me to believe that He had rejected Pastor Louie Giglio. I am not sure what, or why but this is what was in my spirit.

  • Romans 1:27 And again also their males in this way abandoned the natural need for females, and they were ravished with desire one for another, even male for male, and committed disgrace and received a right reward in their persons for their error.

Those representing our nation reacted quickly. The Rev. Luis Leon was chosen to replace Louie Giglio

According to the Huffington Post:
Rev. Luis Leon

"León’s own parish is known for welcoming openly gay members. The church, which has openly gay, non-celibate priests and has had a gay bishop, announced this summer that it would bless same-sex partnerships and ordain transgender priests. This month, the Washington National Cathedral, an Episcopal church, announced that it would also begin same-sex marriage ceremonies."

The Inaugural Prayer Breakfast presented by the Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast Committee held on Monday, January 21, 2013 asked Rabbi Jonathan Cahn to address those gathered.

A Message to America Jonathan Cahn Addresses The Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast from Enoch7th on Vimeo.


Yesterday, Abba, Father arrested my spirit revealing, I believe, that the Rabbi was chosen to deliver the message of Jeremiah to Israel only this time the message was being given to America. I am sorting through this but sense that Abba was giving a warning to the nation from a national platform coinciding with the seating of the President of the United States of America.

  • Leviticus 18.22 'You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman. That is detestable.

The Reverend chosen to give the benediction lacks, according to the word of God, Spirit and Truth. Rabbi Jonathan Cahn is not only Torah based but, he is also spirit filled and Jewish! He acknowledges the Jewish Messiah and the instructions of our great and might Elohim, The Elohim of Israel.

I inquired of the LORD, "Please confirm for me what you are sharing with me." Later in the day I phoned my younger sister who lives in Rochester, NY. She has reconnected the "Torah to the Gospel and the Gospel to the Torah. My younger sister has Returned to the Beginning. I shared with her my experience concerning Rabbi Cahn following the prophet Jeremiah and the encounter with the Spirit of YEHOVAH. She said and I quote, 
"My Pastor sent  to me this warning via You-Tube a few days ago. I was grieved all weekend long praying for our nation because the Father delivered his final warning through Rabbi Cahn."
This is what was in her spirit when we spoke

  • Leviticus 20:13 "'If a man lies with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

As a spirit filled believer and studier of the Tanahk. I am convinced that the Harbinger and the appointed messenger are doing the work that Jeremiah was appointed to do. The patterns of our Great God continue! While the Rabbi was presenting warning, the nation's leaders and presidential family heard a prayer of tolerance and acceptance contrary to the ways of YHWH. God warned the nation on the national day of seating our new president who agrees with abortion, homosexuality, and the prayers of Islam.

  • Jude 1:7 Just as Sadom and Amorah and their surrounding cities, in which, like these, they committed fornication and went after other flesh, are subject to demonstrations of eternal fire while they are condemned to judgment.
  Watchman on the Wall program



No comments: