Friday, January 4, 2013

God Loves A Changed Heart

Jeremiah 31:33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says Yahweh: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people:


 I have returned to work, my doctor gave me a good bill of health. The surgery behind us, another year ahead of us, I feel privileged still.
Yesterday while at work and throughout most of the day I felt the Holy Spirit, Ruach Hokodesh's
presence with me . I felt him sharing with me just how much he loved us. At one point I addressed my employer stating that I felt as though our Adonai was impressing upon me that his love for those who seek him abounds. It was sort of like our God was showing to me how he was dividing those who are welcome  from those who are not welcome to stand in his presence. I even turned on IHeart Radio listening to Christian music, something I rarely do anymore.

Father was showing to me that the kids of the coming kingdom have access. We have access to the Father and all that he is doing because of what we have chosen in this life to believe. We have chosen to believe in him. So much is distorted, so much made difficult and yet nothing that we have learned, that is contrary to what he has purposed has caused him to change.

Granted, I am learning so many, many layers to God's word, to the story unfolding concerning the Kingdom being established, Israel and all that is coming forth in this world in preparation of the Messiah and the Millennial reign. I am witnessing the eternal plan of creation continue. So much is being revealed. I felt yesterday God saying to me, "I love your heart and you have great company the world over."

Since 2007 the biblical understanding that I now have continues to explode. From vassal kingdoms, the Mezuzah, Israel, the ancient customs, the paleo & proto Canaanite picture language, biblical Hebrew, the patterns, cyclical nature of God, the way God does things, the methods that he incorporates in doing anything, it's all so precise, purposed! The layers, upon layers of information beaming out of the Holy Scriptures and how the believing Jewish people have studied, recorded and presented to the world, so much interpretation. I am astounded by the covenants, the ancient threshold practices, the ancient adoption practices, and how these explain so many things that I used to gloss over when reading God's word. The Holy Convocations, or Festivals took the Bible to another level completely for me. I see everything through a different lens. I understand the cycles of the moon, the Biblical calender and how dates throughout the scriptures line up with the Festivals formerly known to me as Jewish Holidays.

Leviticus 23 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, These are the appointed feasts of the Lord that you shall proclaim as holy convocations; they are my appointed feasts.

Going to church on Sunday was the beginning of what has now evolved. It was nevertheless, my going to church on Sunday that caused the Father to chase after me. Yesterday, I somehow knew YHWH was saying to me that we have all strayed from what He is doing, who He is but, that He loves the hearts of those who asked, Father, show me who you are! The entire world reveals who he is every second of every minute. It is not possible to exist separated from him at this time but so many do not know him! The air we breathe, the water we drink, the ground that we walk upon testify to his presence continually.

Our Savior is coming and he comes with a purpose to those who love the Father and those who refuse the eternal access that has been offered. He is the restorer of all things.

Luke 2:10 And the Angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I proclaim to you great joy which will be to the entire universe

I see the Bible completely different from my former Christian understanding. I want so desperately for other Christians to see what is not taught, to experience what is not part of the Sunday morning experience. The Father, yesterday spent a good portion of the day with me sharing that so does he. I get it, this is the very reason why I now see the bible differently. He wants the same thing to happen. He is preparing to announce his son and he wants those who love him to learn the ways of the King. I understand why Hadassah, Queen Esther faced the dilemma of coming before the King. More importantly, I understand why God wanted this story presented to all of us so many, many years later. The entire Bible is communicating something, to someone via every story, every experience, every word because HE LOVES US!

Dark days are ahead of us just as was the case with Pharaoh and the descendants of Jacob. Now is the time to hear what the Spirit of the Living God is revealing and he is revealing so very, very much that has always been right in front of us. Reconnect to all that God poured into Israel. Follow the revelation that has always been presented to all of us through this nation. What begins to happen is mind blowing.

Listen to what he says to Israel, a nation born in the desert.

Deuteronomy 7:7-8 Yahweh didn't set his love on you, nor choose you, because you were more in number than any people; for you were the fewest of all peoples: but because Yahweh loves you, and because he would keep the oath which he swore to your fathers, has Yahweh brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

The relationship God established with Israel is extraordinary. Understanding this unlocks the Bible allowing all of us to see how we are grafted into this relationship. Understanding that this relationship was established so that the nations could and would be redeemed. This was a plan not a reaction! Yes, it is true, Israel is not, nor has it ever been perfect. What they failed to do did not diminish what God has always done. In fact, he is doing what he promised, perfectly!


Father, help me to be better, to do better with all that you have poured into my life. In the name of Yeshua, our Messiah, I pray!

No comments: