Friday, January 11, 2013

Are You Part of the Mess?

Seeking funding for two projects. Your thoughtful prayers and financial contributions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

As a Biblical Conservative,
I have listened to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Laura Ingraham, Michael Medved, Larry Elders, Armstrong Williams, I could go on and on and on! I cannot stomach listening to liberal talks shows, radio personalities or looney left anything. I truly believe that liberalism is straight out of hell. I believe that the Democrat party is a party of satan.......I think the world system that men have raised up whether conservative or liberal is the result of the kingdom of men. The Enemies of God are comfortable in both ideologies. I don't really take any of this serious anymore. My focus is on what God is revealing, about what He is soon to do. He is showing to all of mankind that he has no worries about fixing our mess! Our resolve should be, 
"To not be taken out with the trash!"

I was thinking about all of this from the perspective of how our great God looks at what we have done, all that we have become and I cannot help but to think that he looks at us in one way.......
 Fortunately for all of us, HE knows exactly how to clean up our mess!

No comments: