Sunday, December 2, 2012

The GREAT AND TERRIBLE "BUTT KICKING" OF EGYPT

**Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. Thank you!**


I believe our Magnificent God is  revealing much....If we take what we disagree on and divide what he is doing then we miss what he is doing....He is supplanting into people all over the world revelation....The Body of those who are being called must come together not divide......

I have been reading and watching information that is coming out of Author, John McTernan over the past couple of days. Before you read or watch the following I want to share something which I feel is critical to every believer alive. Please note too, I am not into Prophecy from a Christian perspective but rather from watching and learning the Hebraic Patterns and cyclical nature of what Abba, Father is allowing to occur with men....John McTernan is literally addressing these patterns with amazing clarity. On this point, I agree with much of what he is espousing! I do see [having researched the so called "Acts of Nature...(a stupid phrase, meant to cause one to question their being a Soverign over all things)] how Our Great God uses what he created, Hurricanes, Tornados, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Meteors and Comets to make known his displeasure with the choices of the nations. I also am very, very clear on why we have Solar and Lunar eclipses especially on calendar dates...that line up with the Biblical Festivals. I have never met John McTernan

John McTernan on Sid Roth, 2012 Click Here


I have for several years been suggesting to my readers and to anyone who will listen, AMERICA is under judgment. I asked the Father, please tell me why YOU have chosen President Barack Obama to be the head of this nation. The answer was, "HE IS A JUDGMENT, HE WILL DO ALL THAT IS BEFORE THE NATION THAT REFUSES TO REPENT. THE NATION WILL CHOOSE JUDGEMENT" 

Three months before Barack Obama became president the first term, I prayed asking ABBA to show me who he was. This was what came out of that prayer. I studied looking for any information I could find concerning Barack Obama and began to find out that this Junior Senator's college records, transcripts and academic accomplishments were sealed...Nothing about him was easy to access other then what was written that was placed in the media.. I read both of his books. My point is not about President Barack Obama but rather The God of Israel.......who has chosen the method of judgment against the United States of America. Who Barack Obama is, is not important. What he is allowed to accomplish is. So far, he has done a magnificent job that serves his purposes and not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
  
When he, President Barack Obama went to Egypt and gave the speech glorifying Islam my spirit jumped as I knew that what would happen next was chaos in the Middle East. I just knew that the Muslim Brotherhood would rise up causing the political landscape of the Middle East to change for the worse... 

For me personally, it was like hearing the shot around the world, the race towards destruction was on!  

The media tagged this as the "ARAB SPRING" I call it the return of the Caliphate and the return of the Islamic Empire formerly called The Ottoman Empire. I knew that Barack Obama would be re-elected and I knew that everything tossed at him whether true or not true would not stop the hand of Yahweh from allowing GREAT, and I mean great, great disaster from occurring in the United States of America.

In my spirit, the year 2013 is going to shock every human being alive. What the world has feared, in particularly America is going to begin but it won't be what we imagined.The coming events will be a kaBillion (my word) times more unimaginable...
The people who were swept away in the flood of Noah had no idea that such a thing was possible...Rain and rain for 40 days and 40 nights.....The world does not realize that what is about to happen is even possible.....And yet, it is coming and coming quickly. 

God will not be mocked! Our nation is not only mocking God but, rolling around in pig slop laughing at HIS sovereign will. This is a cataclysmic mistake. Our nation is being led by the Godless who are a vast majority of our citizens now comfortable with the choice we have consistently made since 91l, defiance! Many follow a man and not the God who raised up this nation. 

The collapse of our society is not going to happen, it is happening. I am totally convinced that 2013 is going to be the year the reveals what this looks like...It will be like the blinking of the eye that many will see what is happening. In that moment it will be too late.

If you scroll through many of my previous posts you will begin to see how what John McTernan is addressing is what I have seen in my spirit as well as the patterns by which Abba, Father, allows judgment. I believe that Israel is going to suffer greatly during the next COUPLE of years but the nations that cause her calamity will suffer SEVEN times worse.......

May Yahweh of Host extend mercy to his people and to all who would call upon the  name, Adonai TseVaot.





Ezekiel 35:3-9 and say to it, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against you, Mount Seir, and I will stretch out my hand against you, and I will make you a desolation and a waste. 4 I will lay your cities waste, and you shall become a desolation, and you shall know that I am the LORD. 5 Because you cherished perpetual enmity and gave over the people of Israel to the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, at the time of their final punishment, 6 therefore, as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; because you did not hate bloodshed, therefore blood shall pursue you. 7 I will make Mount Seir a waste and a desolation, and I will cut off from it all who come and go. 8 And I will fill its mountains with the slain. On your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those slain with the sword shall fall. 9 I will make you a perpetual desolation, and your cities shall not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the LORD. 
The very land that the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is to inherit part of this was given to the Arab Refugees  we call GAZA that the world now calls the Palestinian....The United Nations agreed this week to take what belongs to God and give it to the people who wage war...The Arab Refugees are soon to be utterly, completely and with out mercy destroyed....So too, is a great big part of Egypt......Now go and re-read Obediah. Do a little bit of research and you will begin to see a pattern emerging that began with the speech that the President of the United States of America ushered in

Part One
 


Part two 


Part Three


One could therefore say, the speech in Cairo, Egypt given by our President was the catalyst that bring judgment upon Egypt seven times worse.....meanwhile many in America are following, in deed flaunting after a sort of modern day Pied Piper right straight into the Abyss...of this I am absolutely, totally convinced and publicly have no problem what so ever standing for the God of Israel. People who follow after skin color are following deception. People who praise anyone above the God of Israel are praising all that is ANTI YAHWEH, the Elohim of Israel.

No comments: