Going from a Christian understanding of the Bible to a Torah based understanding of the Bible is for me best described in the following:
1) I was living in a matchbox for 33 years.The size of the match box was 6'x6'
When I begun to reconnect the Torah to the Gospel it is like stepping out of the match box and into the entire universe where the mystery of the entire universe is revealed.
2) It is like going from a paper and pen to a super computer in a nano second.
3) It is like going from riding a bike up hill to moving at light speed.
4) Realizing a Jewish Messiah rather than learning about Jesus without Jewish context is like realizing that you don't have to saw off your leg with a butter knife after all........
5) Knowing what, why, and who Israel is as opposed to the church alone is like standing before the throne of God watching him bounce a child upon his lap and seeing his unmatched love for this nation, physically.
6) Understanding the Torah and the Gospel as one revelation between the God of all things and the Messiah raised up in order to restore the nations, and the bride is what living life with an attitude of privilege is all about.
I can never for the rest of eternity return to a Christian understanding of the Bible. It simply is not possible.
I believe God is the Father, I believe that Yeshua is the Son. I beleive the deity of the Son has always been long before HE became flesh. I believe that he was in the garden, with Noah, with Abraham, with Moses long before a physical birth...and I do believe that he is returning to rule and reign over all of the earth from Jerusalem.
I believe in Messianic Judaism, parts of Christianity and parts of Orthodox Judaism.....I believe great deception covers the earth and does so through religion.........
I believe we have entered a time when the nations will experience Holocaust at the hand of an Anti Messiah and that like what the Jews experienced in World War II...One third of the people of the earth from the nations are about to experience what the Jews experienced only seven times worse.
Restoration of all things is not going to be flowery nor "kumbaya-ish" but rather bloody and violent........Just as was the death of Yeshua.........
For the Christian who is comfortable with what has been taught for two thousand years...YOU exist in a box 6'x6' and you don't know it
For the Jewish person who resists the physical death and resurrection of the servant branch, your King, you will call upon the name of the Lord, the one whom was raised up and who will draw all men unto the will of the Elohim of Israel.
For the rest of the messy antic folks...stop it, just stop it! Echad........please!
May YHWH cause all to teshuva in these days before darkness covers the earth.
Joel 2:11 Yahweh thunders his voice before his army; for his forces are very great; for he is strong who obeys his command; for the day of Yahweh is great and very awesome, and who can endure it?