Friday, December 28, 2012

My Kids and God's Kids Refuse to Listen!

Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. The funding needed is trickling in but lacking. http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2012/12/money-money-money.html (Thank you) The goal is $2000.

I awoke this morning to a persistent thought coursing through my spirit. As I prepared my day knowing I have to board a plane tomorrow (Saturday) to fly across the United States I kept going over this thought. My mind kept thinking about it, pondering why, always asking why!

My friend, Laurie Cordoza-Moore founder of PJTN whose core mission "Is to educate Christians about their Biblical responsibility to stand with their Jewish brethren and Israel against the "new" anti-Semitism.
People have called me a Jew Lover, Sellout,Uncle Tom, just about every derogation, disparaging, hateful and yes at times hurtful names you can imagine because, I get what Laurie is advancing. I know that it is true, as Christians who want to enter the Kingdom of God a prerequisite is in play. In Christianity that prerequisite is "Accept Jesus and Live" In the Torah, "Keep the Commandments" The Messiah and the Commandments are virtually the same thing. I understand Laurie Cordoza-Moore concerning what she does as well as understanding the love that I have for my children!

Many Christians are not familiar with TORAH and, or the implication of TORAH. We have been taught that the church was started to advance the Gospel. We don't have the concept that Abraham was chosen to advance the plan to bring forth a nation, the nation of Israel.

I have children that do care about either. They live according to the world. We all have kids, relatives who live for the moment. Nothing in all of my reality is more difficult for me to live with, nothing! It occurred to me this morning that God called Israel his 1st born. I know the scriptures surrounding his love for Israel that are peppered throughout the Bible. [Hundreds of them] However, like my children, much of Israel lives according to the world. This is the thought that clicked into my head somewhere while I was sleeping. Israel has struggled to represent being the first born of Elohim for centuries.

Exodus 4:22-23 You shall tell Pharaoh, 'Thus says Yahweh, Israel is my son, my firstborn, and I have said to you, Let my son go, that he may serve me;" and you have refused to let him go. Behold, I will kill your son, your firstborn."

Romans 9:4  Who are the children of Israel, whose was the adoption of children, the glory, The Covenant, The Written Law, the ministry which is in it, The Promises,

Hebrew 12:23 And to the church of the firstborn ones who are written in Heaven, and to God The Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous who are made perfect, And to Yeshua, The Mediator of The New Covenant, and to the sprinkling of blood, which speaks better than that of Abel.

The Renewed Covenant is made with the Ist born.
What is the Renewed Covenant? - Part 1 (28 mins)
What is the Renewed Covenant? - Part 2 (28 mins)
What is the Renewed Covenant? - Part 3 (28 mins)
What is the Renewed Covenant? - Part 4 (28 mins)

Well, back to my persistent thought.

I have tossed one of my children out of the home, so has God.
I have watched two of my children go to jail, so has God
I have two grand children, one born out of marriage the other within..This is true of God as well concerning Israel.
I have tried to get my kids to listen to me for years, so has God.
I have watched my kids pick up bad habits, idolize things that are not good for them, and make mistakes that will take years to overcome, so had God.
My kids have fornication, lust, rebellion, evil inclinations, and practice a variety of garbage that will ultimately be handed down to their children. So has God endured this sort of heartache with his children, Israel and all of the nations.

I support Israel with the same heart that I support my kids. I get what God is saying in a manner of speaking, "If you want me to support your children than you should at the very least consider supporting my "1st born"

For the Christian to ask, "But what about the failure of the Jews and what about the fact that they don't believe in Jesus" is no different then saying to God, Well, what about your kids, they are not perfect either and I want nothing to do with them.....This is what we have done for almost 1800 years.

I absolutely believe that I have a biblical responsibility to support the brethren of Yeshua in the same way that I have a biblical responsibility to stand for my children. It's not about being a Jew lover but rather being understanding of the heart of the Father. How can I not as a father myself?

We replaced God's first born with the church idea in order to be the first born. We changed concepts, context and translated the word of God in a manner that makes us look more prominent, more like God than the Jewish people.
It seems to me that Ishmael and Esau had a similar problem


All the while God is asking us to get along, to love one another.
I keep asking my kids to get along, to love one another. I truly understand the Father's heart when it comes to loving our children.

My kids argue and have broken relationships. They are dealing with many of the failures that my wife and I handed down to them. The Father never handed failure to his kids. This happened because his kids have been going their own way ever since Adam.

You can stand before God if you want to and ask him, "Well, why didn't YOU train up a child in the way that they should go?" I am not that stupid! I think that what I will do is support those brothers and sister who are not trying to kill my children or his and see how far that takes me.

This father, and this mother, with these children were slaughtered because the world does not understand what Pharaoh did not understand! Click Here


No comments: