Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Money, Money, Money!

Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. Thank you!



I don't want your money so that I can do bad things with it!

I am putting together a Focus Group in order to record, film, and present a discussion with Christians who have returned to TORAH, taking the GOSPEL with them. I am asking several people to participate. The cost to do this is marginal. The reason for this is a good friend has agreed to film, edit, and produce this effort professionally at cost. I do not want to put together a YOU TUBE video. 

I will be in recovery from surgery for the balance of the month of December......I will be out of the loop for a few days if that is possible. [Depends on the amount of pain I have to endure because if I can type I will be typing my butt off!]

I need your financial participation. This project cannot move forward without your support. 

I believe that if we toss out the messy-antic stuff and revisit the very reason we have reconnected to the foundation of the Bible namely, TORAH and the ONE GOD OF ISRAEL it helps explain our changed hearts. I desire only to film a very frank, honorable discussion with several people who have not transformed into a Jewish caricature or lost the idea of redemption via the Messiah of Israel, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah or Yehuda.
Why do I think this is important? Noah was building a boat...No one saw torrential rain coming. The same sort of thing is in our future....We know something is coming but we don't know the magnitude.....We must become ONE body, Jew and non Jew! Torah is that light which shines directly on the Gospel.

We are Christians who have been called back to the heart of the Father. I desire to film the voices of several people sharing why.

The contributions so far are collecting in my PayPal account which you can access via this blog or my website
I am accumulating the dollars needed and will not be doing anything until after January 1st. This includes ordering the T-SHIRTS so that I can fill your per-ordered shirts.

Now here is the clincher...You guys are the only reason this will get done. I along with my wife can only do so much...WE need a pretty good infusion of support....Please help! Thanks.

Praying for the tasks that we take on is gigantic to us...!

Numbers 28:22 and one male goat for a sin offering, to make atonement for you. (HE KEPT TORAH)

Luke 2:27 He came in the Spirit into the temple. When the parents brought in the child, Jesus, (Yeshua) that they might do concerning him according to the custom of the law (TORAH)

Galatians 4:4 but when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, (TORAH)

No comments: