Saturday, December 15, 2012

Killing Our Children [lessens how our children view life]

Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. Thank you!


When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and my Savior back in 1976 I went on to become a drug addict who ended up with legal problems while raising a family and running a company. I would go to church high on cocaine with children in tow. Eventually, I started another company, was delivered of the drugs and began to turn my life around.

I remember the day that I awoke, went into my living room, got on my knees and cried out to my Lord and Savior, "If you are who you say you are, SHOW ME!" I was desperate!. Can you imagine living the sort of lie that I had lived? I was capable of running companies, training, developing, moving a business from point A to point B and yet, I was dead inside. I was a Christian who did not get the Jesus thing.......

Today, I am back under the law (TORAH), I understand grace which is what God's commandments produce and I have no issue with salvation. In fact, I don't even look at salvation in the same way. I don't see Jesus in the way that I was introduced to him nor do I see the Bible as a book of study that helps me to know God better.....I see this book revealing the King of the Jews From Adam to Moses both are living representations of one chosen to do something spectacular. One failed the other did not
When I hear fellow Christians say, "We are no longer under the law" I realize why the world is lawless and Godless in how we serve one another.

What I now understand about the God who saves doesn't allow me to go to a church, any church high on drugs living a lie.

Men have raised up millions of laws because of the lawlessness of mankind, a perpetual failure concerning obedience to TORAH...I don't have a Christian understanding of the Messiah but rather a Hebrew understanding of the Kingdom of Yhwh. I am a follower of a Jewish man who was raised up among his brethren to announce the Kingdom, come. The Creator of all things has a different story that I never heard taught in the church
I see the Messiah as the guarantee of Israel and realize that the throne of David will soon have another King. I don't see the New Testament as a book written after the Messiah was born in the flesh but rather a continuation of the revelation of the nation of Israel, her King and how She is set apart to lead the nations. This first born child is now "Born Again" and being restored to spirit and truth.

Meanwhile all is a mess hence the need for a Godly King to rule and to reign ridding creation of chaos. The Father, the one God of Creation is not happy with what we have done to his LAW, His TORAH, His Instructions on how to live redeemed.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God's law, I will also forget your children.

The verse above was not written to America but rather to Israel, Hosea was Jewish. The example of not following TORAH is well recorded via the nation of Israel...Nothing has changed. The nation of Israel on the whole does not follow Torah and so Chaos is rampant in the nations.

America kills more children then any nation on earth due to sacrifice/abortion while struggling when one deranged individual does it in front of the news taking many lives. The child struggling in the womb as the forceps reach for him or her is also being murdered. The tears for this child are not broadcast on a 24 hour news cycle

I remember when I could not see the Jesus of my salvation because quite honestly, I did not understand the consequences of not knowing the Laws of God. The laws of God did not change but we changed our interpretation of them. The Judea-Christian nation kills children and so our children are killed. This is how a lack of knowledge works. We have become a nation of violence and we started devaluing our children with abortion but yet we don't see the chain reaction. We are blind to Torah 2000 years later. Just as was Israel 2000 years ago....the chain reaction continues.

I was devastated yesterday thinking about the 20 children and those murdered yesterday in Connecticut. As a parent who overcame the lie and who supports the heart of the Father.....I understand his heart when our children are murdered.....

We suffer the difficulty that HE suffers ever since the day Cain slew Abel. Can you imagine his rage building over all of the children that we murder according to the laws of men. His laws never changed, we changed them to suite ourselves. Many of us do so while sitting in church experiencing grace. What would happen if we obeyed His commandment..."Thou shall not kill" I no longer sit in the church feeling better about living a lie

I have returned to the commandments of Yhwh.....and the Bible is now living in me.

Isaiah 48:14 Oh that you had listened to my commandments! then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea:

Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught of Yahweh; and great shall be the peace of your children.

The God that I serve by keeping his commandments promised to restore all things. We have come so far away from what restoration looks like that we have lost the ability to reason why we should not kill our children.

Micah 4:2 Many nations will go and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion will go forth the law, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem;

One day Jerusalem will lead the nations in the ways of Yahweh until then we suffer the little children.

Micah was talking to Israel as well.

3 minutes
http://www.yah-tube.com/videos/119/If_Then_Part1/index.html
4 minutes
http://www.yah-tube.com/videos/119/If_Then_Part2/index.html

No comments: