Sunday, December 23, 2012

I was in the beginning and born, I can do all things!

Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. The funding needed is trickling in but lacking. http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2012/12/money-money-money.html (Thank you) The goal is $2000
  

John 12:49  For I spoke not from myself, but the Father who sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

 Did he begin doing this only in the flesh or did he start doing this in the beginning?

I had a long discussion with a [FELLOW] Christian who wanted to know why HE was wrong. I asked, why do you think you are wrong? He said, "I read your 6 questions and realized, admittedly that I did not know a thing about the Jewishness of the entire Bible." He mentioned his seminary training but stated, "The more I look into the "Hebraic logic" (his words) of the Bible, the more inadequate I feel" I showed to him several patterns and manners that God uses to communicate what he is doing via the "Old Testament" and how to see the books as repeating events not stories......At the end of our conversation he shared, "Man, I really don't know the Bible" I encouraged him by telling him "But Abba, Father knows your heart".....He represents why I say and will continue to say, "Many of us Christians know Christianity but we don't know God's word" We see darkly just as the Jews are partially blind.

1st Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part:
[I too, do not know the other part.....But I am learning about the Jewish stuff! Jesus was Jewish.....smile!]

This Christian is a Pastor in Atlanta, Georgia. We have spoken a few times

People hear Jewish and react negatively...it is intrinsic to how we have been taught about anything Jewish. And yet the Revelation of our Great God comes through them...the deception against JEWISH is astronomical, totally demonic. This is our battle front.....Notice I said Battle Front...the enemy is circling this nation for a reason!!!!!!!!!

God is blessing those who side with Israel...This is the beginning and the end of the discussion for him....If you miss this boat, the Messiah of ISRAEL won't even look at you let alone accommodate you in these last days.....

Choose whom you shall serve? He is returning to them for a reason! Learn why that JEWISH STUFF exists...most of it it ain't Jewish at all but it is how God imparted his commandments..They were never Jewish alone..."key word"... but they gave the Jewish people a separate identity.....

One better figure this one out before the Lion of the tribe of Judah starts swinging a two edged sword. God does not have two brides Israel and the church.......therefore their are not two stories one old and one new...God never changed...He was never Old and then New. If you agree that Jesus was in the BEGINNING before he was born, WHAT WAS HE DOING?


John 1:18 No one has seen God at any time. The one and only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.

Now, I would suggest to you that we know who Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Aaron, Moses, King David, all of the disciples, and Rabbi Shaul were dealing with!

John 5:46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote about me. Notice that he did not say "MY FATHER" But that from the previous verse he was completing the Father's will.

HE was busy in the beginning and when HE was born? He is still busy preparing to rule and reign over His Father's house. THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL
 For some reason the Christian must insist on being something other then grafted into the House of Israel....?
I actually know the reason. It is called, "Replacement Theology!" 

"The Jews worship in a den of Satan"....if  you believe this then you are justifying this theology.


No comments: