Sunday, December 30, 2012

I had another powerful dream last night!

Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. The funding needed is trickling in but lacking. http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2012/12/money-money-money.html (Thank you) The goal is $2000. 


I was watching a news program or some sort of program on TV. This was a black and white program, the folks were dressed in what appeared to be 1950's clothing. A lady was at the microphone, she was addressing the people [not sitting at a desk] Suddenly a person came in and began to whisper something into her ear. She in turn announced that a "Gigantic" deadly, chemical, attack had just occurred in the United States of America. Moments after making the announcement, the woman at the microphone fell to her knees and begun to pray. Seconds later people who were out of camera range suddenly appeared joining the lady in prayer. I am watching this on a television screen thinking, "No body does that anymore!" In my spirit I was so very, very happy to see their reaction was not one of panic but instinctive, call upon Abba, Father.

While watching all of this, not knowing where the chemical attack had occurred or really even thinking about it, I was focused on what the people were doing. My thoughts, our country has lost the heart of the Father because the folks in this program were connected to him, reacting to him without reservation. This is not what we as a nation do anymore.

A voice in my dream spoke to me saying "No one in this nation fears me enough to pray as in the day that I raised up this people for my purposes"

That was the dream!

A friend on Facebook sent to me a website of a blog, "Short little Rebel" (Thanks Tristen) I have been reading through some of the posts and articles. I love the bio of Susan Shannon (Blog Owner) In a word, "Refreshing!"

In 2007, the year after I sold my company I was a news junkie, political conservative with gigantic ideas. I was the black conservative who was going to change things. I remember having a profile test done via Idak Group. The cost of this very extensive profile testing was $800.00. After a week of testing the results were in. It was determined that I was motivated by the following:
1) I loved people
2) I wanted to present to "African Americans" true history as opposed to what John Dewy taught in the schools systems. [John Dewey may as well have been chief operational administrator for Satan himself! See for yourself Click Here]
3) I was committed to my faith
4) I was not the personality to sit behind a desk. I have to be involved, hands on!
For $800.00 I was now defined. I actually agreed with much of the report that came back. I was satisfied with this testing and what resulted.

So, I started to create an umbrella organization that would bring "Black Conservatives" together reaching out to high profile leaders among the Republican party. I began to write a blog on Townhall.com and a few other conservative sites. I was jumping in to the fray, wanting to do something. I soon found out that bringing black leadership together was as difficult as is burning water. The Republican party for the most part is a network of politicians who serve themselves etc, etc. I began to pray about what Yahweh wanted me to do. I have long held the belief that the Democrat Party is born of hell. Today , the line between the parties is blurred, in my opinion.

In 2007 I received a download of information from Heaven. I also was made to somehow understand that God, Creator and King of the universe was crushing the system that men have raised up. The governmental system that all political systems are based on was being prepared to replace the chaos of men. I was made, rather succinctly aware that Yahweh wanted me out of politics. The kingdoms of the earth are being broken and so too are the religious systems. Everything has now entered the bottle neck and the pressure is building!

As I read through Susan Shannon's blog I get it, man do I get it! However, Abba, Father, wanted me to get something else and so for nearly seven years I have been warning Christians that we are out of God's will. I have been warning racially minded people who profess to be God fearing, "YOU are out of sinc with the God of Israel"

The dream last night is the Father letting me know again, What he is doing is not about Republican or Democrat, Christian or non Christian.....He is restoring Israel and preparing the throne of Dawid [King David] for it's final occupant.

When the next person walks up to the microphone announcing a catastrophic judgment occurring will the Christian who was purposed to keep covenant with the God of Israel fall to the floor and begin to pray?

We did not do this during 911

And we don't understand, as Christians what is happening with the clarity by which it is occurring.

As Christians we don't understand the blood moons

We don't understand the biblical "Appointed Times, God's calendar, the Cycle of the Moon and how he uses Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Meteors, Comets, Tsunamis, Volcanoes and Signs in the Heavens to communicate to "HIS PEOPLE"

I have dedicated my life to bringing a very difficult message to Christians and many Christians do not want to hear this.

If my people will pray (He is writing this to Ancient Israel. Understanding this is GIGANTIC!)

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

The United States of America is under judgment and does not yet realize the magnitude of what is occurring!



No comments: