Friday, December 7, 2012

Christians cannot see this because of Christianity

Dear faithful servants, Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. Thank you!


Father, YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT BASHING CHRISTIANS but rather confronting an inherited lie. Jeremiah 16:19


I just had another beloved brother tell me that the old Testament was made new as a result of Christ......When was the Old Testament not New and when did God change?........The lie governing so much of Christianity is truly, I mean truly, heartbreaking to me.....

Moses knew God's instructions before Sinai Exodus 18:16
Abraham Knew God's instructions before Moses Genesis 26:4-5
Noah kept God's inst
ruction...that's how he "Walked with God" Genesis 6:9

Abel understood the law of sacrifice and Adam understood the law of not eating a specific fruit.....The laws did not change.......they have always governed YHWH's instruction concerning LIFE.

Jesus was in the beginning doing a whole bunch of stuff seeing as how no man, not one has seen the Father John 6:46

So if he was in the beginning Moses was writing about HIM.... John 5:46 How could he do that if he did not know him face to face?

Mary produced him as flesh whereby he transferred the Levitical Priesthood to himself via John the Baptist (John died after this transfer) and today he, Yeshua is fulfilling his Priestly obligation in the heavenly temple...He is preparing to fulfill the remaining Festivals or appointed times of the LORD while practicing his coronation and marriage to ISRAEL......or completing the convocations (Dress Rehearsal) ordained by the Father in accordance with the rules of the coming kingdom or Zion. Leviticus 23
He has fulfilled Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits and Pentecost. He will fulfill the last three remaining appointments. Namely, Feast of Trumpets or Yom Teruah, Feast of Atonement or Yom Kippur and finally Feast of Tabernacles or Sukkot when the Father elevates him to King of Kings, Lord of lords At this time he will  take his rightful place in the Davidic Kingdom of a united Israel and occupy the throne of David in Jerusalem....Now what is so hard for the believer to see the word of Yahweh playing out......?

Jeremiah 31:31-34
Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. 33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
Jeremiah is speaking to Israel about Israel


Jesus kept the law...that's why he died...The wages of sin is death...He took on the sin of the world, certainly Israel or his bride therefore HE HAD TO DIE................according to the WILL of the Father
But not even death can hold the perfect will of the Father which Yeshua (Jesus) perfectly accomplished...This is our example.......and he was a Jew in the flesh for a "kaBillion" reasons.

The picture below is of an observant Jew restoring the Divided Kingdom of Israel. The two sticks on his back are representative of Ezekiel 37..............although he was nailed to a tree and stoned I might add!

No comments: