Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Are you plugged into YOUR Provider?

Please help financially, working on two projects that need your help and prayers. The funding needed is trickling in but lacking. http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2012/12/money-money-money.html (Thank you) The goal is $2000. 

Why did I want to write the following? Very easy answer.... Don't doubt who plugged you into the source of life


Last October, 2011 while shaving I felt a lump in my throat/neck. I can recall instantly the Ruach (Spirit of Yahweh) alert me while exploring this lump in my throat, "This is not just a lump" I knew something was wrong. This has happened more than a few times over the course of my life. I remember when Michele told me that she was pregnant with her 2nd child. The Ruach told me, "It's your Son" I knew a baby boy was on his way.

Seated before me were four doctors and a, "Cancer Counselor"  I was by myself [but not alone], there to hear my prognosis and the steps that now where in play to help me through this lump! I was there to meet with my doctors who were going to perform the surgery.

"Mr. Morton, we have determined that you are in stage four of Squamous Cell Carcinoma.. We'd like to explain to you what that means and how we have arrived at this conclusion. About 30 minutes later I was asked, "Having explained to you what we think, and what we think ought to happen next, do you have any questions?" Yes, how many stages are their? I found out that stage four is the last stage due to a lot of factors involved with this being interior Squamous Cell Carcinoma.

On January 19, 2012  I went through 8 1/2 hours of surgery.

I remember being wheeled into the surgical room. Three of my four kids were present, a dear friend who helped me through the entire ordeal was there. I think too, that one of my pastors was present or had just left, can't recall that detail at the moment. However, I remember exactly what was going on in my mind as they pushed me down the hallway. I was praying, "Thank you Abba, Father, for going with me!"

I don't see the world the way so many people do. I don't live in my scars or pain and I don't live as a failure because of areas that I failed in. I don't live regretting the mistakes of the past nor do I find fault in how I go through this battle. I am imperfect, full of bad choices, impetuous...just go down the list! What I do, do is try to hear better so that I can fight better and hopefully encourage others along the way.
.
Well, I am recovering from another surgery in less than a year. A minor procedure nevertheless, surgery number two. I was beginning to wonder if 2012 was a year that Abba wanted me to get a few things fixed in preparation for 2013? The speaking engagements, television, radio and even the contributions to what I was doing have dwindled. I used to scratch my head wondering why.....largely because I want to do so much! Well, getting remarried, recovering from a grueling operation and not really appreciating what my body needed to undergo all the while is typical for me, for most men I would imagine

A friend of mine called from Texas...Her name is Donna, Minister Donna Watley Dixon to be exact. Now I have taken numerous calls since this most recent surgery from beautiful friends all over the country. However, Donna said something that tied this year together for me. She spoke something that I know Abba, Father wanted me to hear. She said, "Yahweh woke her up and told her to pray for me" She then said, I don't think you know how much Abba loves you Jeff!"

It was in that moment that I realized God set me down for this year to deal with issues that my body needed to address. He, not only was with me through all of it but, placed so many of you there too! He returned my wife to me and is working on restoring the rest of my family......I trust him.

He continues to show to me that he is involved and he is doing what is best...all the time for his kids. I used to not see this or at times know how to appreciate what my life was going through. Today, I feel privileged.

I don't make very much money. I have debts that are difficult to pay and yada, yada, yada! I do what I can with what HE gives to me. I help others where I can...My boss says, "Since I have known you Jeff, you give away most of what you have even when you don't have it to give!" Well, when I was recovering in the hospital from Cancer I received $1100.00 from people on Facebook alone. The medicines and certain sundry items were all paid via so many of you folks! Their are people all over the country reading my blog and supportive. I had a friend call me up yesterday asking me if I needed anything. Another friend called me to say that he purchased something for me based on a need I have. I am going to get fitted for permanent dentures this morning that was paid for by someone else....I could go on and on and on about what people, friends have done for me and my family this year...YOU WOULD EVENTUALLY GET BORED READING about all of the many, many, many wonderful things that continue to happen in my life.

I realized through Donna's call that I am connected to my Elohim and He is connected to me. It's like being plugged into Wal-Mart or Macys or Shriners Hospital....I am plugged into the source of my Salvation and I don't live sick, or broken, or defeated. I benefit from the most amazing benefactor. I feel like I am in a limousine that HE is driving. I get to see everything that HE is doing while driving to where ever WE ARE GOING! My friendships are like dying only to wake up and see all of heaven surrounding me. These people are invaluable to me and they stretch from New Jersey to Washington, from Florida to Texas and around the globe. This is incredible to me [a former crack head!]

Rico Cortes called me last week. His call is no different than is taking a call from one of my brothers. He was assuring me that he believes even more so in the Deity and Hierarchy of the Messiah. Neither one of us do so from a Christian mind set anymore but Rico contends with the Rabbi's. What he is sharing on his blog these days extraordinary.....You see, He is plugged in, too! http://wisdomintorah.com/
The more that I try to share with Christians why we need to go back to the beginning or when I am sharing with "Race Based" folks why that mindset won't get you into the Kingdom, God blesses me. The more I learn how to do this in the manner that he appreciates the more I learn about him.......

The worst part about living in this world is hearing a person of faith say to me, "I am no longer under the law but saved by grace" This is like going through the first two weeks of the recovery period after the cancer surgery. I may as well have had a blow torch in my mouth on full blast...VERY painful!  So, I keep doing what I do and learning how to do it better. The second most difficult thing is realizing my children are not plugged in.

God is doing something amazing...YOU cannot grow beyond where you are if you see what he is doing from a religious perspective.....You have to get plugged back into the beginning! God bless all of you!

I was reading the prayer of King David yesterday. I get what he was grateful for. Notice how he approaches our Elohim.

1st Chronicles 29:10-18
Therefore David blessed the Lord in the presence of all the assembly. And David said: “Blessed are you, O Lord, the God of Israel our father, forever and ever. 11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and you are exalted as head above all. 12 Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might, and in your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all. 13 And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name.
14 “But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you. 15 For we are strangers before you and sojourners, as all our fathers were. Our days on the earth are like a shadow, and there is no abiding.[a] 16 O Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided for building you a house for your holy name comes from your hand and is all your own. 17 I know, my God, that you test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness. In the uprightness of my heart I have freely offered all these things, and now I have seen your people, who are present here, offering freely and joyously to you. 18 O Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, our fathers, keep forever such purposes and thoughts in the hearts of your people, and direct their hearts toward you.

No comments: