Monday, November 19, 2012

Pre-Order for the T-Shirt (Picture)

You can PRE-order via the Pay Pal tab listed on the left side of my blog. Thank You for your support.

Please make sure that you include $4.00 for shipping. A $7.00 contribution will be made to El Shaddai Ministries for every shirt sold specifically to support LIVE STREAMING.....

The price per shirt has to be $20.00 Large and Extra large (Special orders contact me at jubean59@gmail.com or jubean59@comcast.net).....

Okay, I was asked if one could make a donation for El Shaddai Ministries specifically...Please do so directly to El Shaddai Ministries, not via this blog. I know that your financial support helps them do what they do concerning the cost to do LIVE STREAMING

BACK
FRONT

I will place the order as soon as possible.

No comments: