Sunday, November 18, 2012

Joy truly does come when we look up and see our redemption coming!

Those of you who know me know that I attend El Shaddai Ministries in Tacoma, WA. I remember sitting at my kitchen table with 1 quarter, 1 dime and 3 pennies sprawled out before me. It was all of the money that I had. My wife and children were all gone and my dog, PETE was dying of cancer. I was a broken soul. I prayed.....

I had been driving from Vancouver, WA to Tacoma for about two years, once a month, so as to attend El Shaddai Ministries. You see, the day that I met Pastor Mark Biltz in July 2007 I experienced a download of information from Yahweh...I have been connected to this Ministry ever since. Looking down at the 38 cents I asked my Elohim if I could somehow relocate to Tacoma. The very next day I received $3000.00 via my mother and sister both living in Rochester, New York. My sister attached a note sharing how amazing she thought that I was and simply wanted to bless me. Mom has always thought me to be UNBELIEVABLE depending on the moment...lol!

It was December, 2009 I owed back rent, having sold our home and my company [a few years earlier] almost $12,000.00 to the home owner. My landlord hated the Jews however, he loved me and was helping me get through a horrible time of unemployment. He was Catholic. He was so impressed by all the work that I had done for him (Service plumbing on his 100 other rental properties) and how I had left the rental property we lived in (He did not have to do anything except re-rent it) that he forgave the debt. YHWH had blessed me with basically $15,000 dollars after I prayed to move to Tacoma, so that I could be closer to El Shaddai Ministries. I am connected to this Ministry on a few other levels as well, all of which are a direct result of my Elohim. El Shaddai Ministries supported me through launching my book, cancer surgery, and there are many, many, many folks who attend the congregation that are family to me. In addition I am re-married to my wife and my family is experiencing restoration.  My two sons blew me away last week with what they know about the influence of HELL in music, sports, and virtually all forms of entertainment. My mouth dropped when my oldest son said to me, "Lady Gaga's entire performance is a satanic worship service." I had no idea that he knew any of this.

I also am learning how to be a HUSBAND according to the book, "Garden of Peace" by Rabbi Shalom Arush. This book has so blown my mind. Of course, not everything do I agree with but learning how YAHWEH wants me to see his daughters is revolutionary. I understand now that women house the very heart of Yahweh and therefore present to the Garden his nature!

I see the world completely, totally different then before...I do not see the "End Times" but rather the beginning of , "All Things Restored!"

Isaiah 25:8 He has swallowed up death forever! The Lord Yahweh will wipe away tears from off all faces. He will take the reproach of his people away from off all the earth, for Yahweh has spoken it.
Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away from them every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; neither will there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more. The first things have passed away."
This is where I live and so I am never without JOY!

In order to add to the support of El Shaddai Ministries, "LIVE STREAMING" I am having T-Shirts made. I will offer them for sale specifically to add a donation to the cost. Those of you who are always looking for a place to fellowship with El Shaddai Ministries can support this blog via the T-Shirts and the donations they will generate for this purpose. Everything costs money, I don't have any!

I have two other goals as well:

1) I want to put together four "Pastors Luncheons" in the Seattle, Tacoma  area specifically to bring Pastors together who support Israel....If you don't support Israel and do not want to, as a Christian Pastor these lunches are not for you. However, if you want to be a part of the most amazing time in human history YOU are invited. It will be a time to see too, what is being revealed as I believe that the Book, Daniel sealed is now opened.

2) I need a recording studio, a group of people and a moderator to host two round table discussions with ordinary folks concerning what, how, and why, reconnecting TORAH, to the Gospels has come to mean, is all about and, how it has opened up the Holy Scriptures.

My Blog is not just a place for me to rant but also a place to do things.....This is what I am praying about.
I am also watching events unfold around the globe...everything is nuts! Nevertheless, we are called to do something and so I continue to do something...... 
I realize that if Abba, Father, is not in the plans, it does not happen or it happens all wrong!

For the husband who lives local to us: If you want to be a part of our group on Wednesday nights and you are not a lunatic contact me  at jubean59@comcast.net. We are learning why the most important thing placed into the garden of Eden was....Eve!




No comments: