Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I am watching the greatest miracle of all time

  • Psalm 33:11 The counsel of Yahweh stands fast forever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. 
  • Daniel 4:35  All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; and he does according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or ask him, What are you doing?
  • Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," says Yahweh


If their was one thing that I could share definitively it would be this:

For nearly seven years I have been a part of something that has exposed me too just how varied the beliefs in one God are. Everyone of us is different and so too, is how we see this world. Oh how great our God is to be so generous to every single human being ever born!

I remember when I awoke from the dream I had about a meteor hitting New York City. I have never experienced anything like this before or since.....the word "dream" itself does not fully describe the experience. What I experienced is best described as a dream but to me, I was there?

From the moment God showed to me why I needed to understand Israel, I have had the most amazing, "AMAZING" experiences that I have not been able to explain to others even though I have tried. These experiences have had a convincing effect about how God does things.

The problem has been trying to register these events because they all lack...religion. The God that I now understand is not religious and yet we share him via a religious system that is interpreted differently by whom ever one happens to be talking to.

What I see as the most spectacular thing is Mercy and Forgiveness. Everything that God has shown to me is found in the Bible. Nothing that I have come to know is not addressed in his word. What I am understanding is that his word is not religious. We are religious not the Father

He is restoring Israel and he is restoring the land given to the Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, and Moses. He is asking us to chose to be a part of this restoration while the choice is offered and he does so with humility, justice, strength, grace and mercy according to what these are to him, not us. The God of Creation is keeping his promise to mankind and he is doing so through Israel.

When I think of the rebirth of Israel I realize that the one, true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is keeping his word to all of us and he is doing it through the covenants made with Israel...Father, forgive us for not seeing the biggest miracle of creation in our time...Am Israel! Israel is what brings the interpretations into harmony.

Yeshua was Jewish to solidify this fact.


No comments: