Friday, November 9, 2012

Chaos Before Correction

I started writing a blog back in 2007. I was tossing my voice concerning conservatism and politics into this new media. I remember wanting to do something. This is the driving force behind writing anything for me, I want to say something, do something, make a difference somehow! I had no idea about writing anything, certainly, no training or education in this arena. Nevertheless, I began writing and posting on a website that  Town Hall (http://townhall.com) eventually purchased. Surprisingly, enough my post were gaining popularity in Portland, Oregon. I thought, this is fun! The idea evolved in that I was soon connecting with folks all over the country with similar interests. Then came Facebook, a few television and radio interviews and my book. I have two additional manuscripts but have not been led to publish them.

I remember wanting to create a sort of umbrella organization to bring Black conservatives together. At heart, I am as naive as the word clearly implies about how things work. I tend to be more impetuous and head strong in general. So, one can rather quickly imagine the world that I stepped into dealing with black leadership within the conservative arena.....Oh my gosh!

I prayed asking what am I to do with all of this desire and why did you wire me this way [for such a time as this.] I received an instant answer..."Get out of Politics!"

Having studied Israel since the early 80's [Some folks do crossword puzzles] I began to ask questions about my Christianity and how or why the Jewish people, who wrote the Bible, were not a part of what I believed?
The issue became an incessant one for me. I began asking pastors specific questions in the Bible, at times with my finger pointing to a particular passage. I was getting no where yet my thirst to understand why, "No Jews" was soon clawing at my insides.

So, I prayed..........

Since 2007 that one prayer has changed everything! I received a download of information from the God of Creation [My Elohim, my Abba, Father] concerning Israel and why Jesus was Jewish. I have been writing about that moment for as long. I have dreamed dreams and had experiences that have and continue to literally drop me to my knees. Life is an imperative for me these days. I see why we are here as an event. Something in creation is about to answer a "kabillion" questions and it will happen in a nano second.

"Get out of politics" was not because of a beleaguered, naive, failed, understanding of things but rather a shift in direction. God was leading and revealing a plethora of Biblical information into my brain, into my whole entire being. I wish that I could take my thoughts, place my entire brain into some other person's head for 10 minutes so that this amazing thing going on inside of me had a witness.

I see great calamity coming before the most amazing reason for all of our existing is realized.
I see death and destruction like never before in the history of the world knocking at the door of every individual alive. This thing that we are all involved in is based on a choice. It is the single most, non complicated issue before all of us...The flood of Noah's day did not wash away billions of people! [Nor did it radiate the countryside.]

Do you want to know the one who created all of this or do you want to live separate from his reason for making dirt live? God created nuclear explosion to keep all of us alive and he placed it in the center of all of us.....We harness that power in order to kill countries...This is how an unguided, self centered mankind is without understanding life.


It is like we have been made to live in order to be a part of something extraordinary that has yet to happen.
We, on the whole keep choosing the momentary as opposed to the long term. We have done this for nearly 7000 years. We are the ones who do the killing and the injustice. We are the ones who truly are like savages lost to our own devices. We have built up that which fails and falls. Nothing that we have done lasts forever. We keep missing something and thus end up repeating, pain! In fact, we nurture suffering, heartache and destruction. This was never intended but it was a "Choice" that we made and continue to practice!

I am watching the human mindset catapult itself into the abyss with lightening speed and realize the time of great destruction, unparalleled in human history is at hand. We are about to do to ourselves what will bring humanity to the brink of extinction.

After writing this blog for several years now and seeing life in a totally different way I conclude that men and women are choosing to remain lost to the very reason we are created....It is not due to our last election that I say this but rather because of what God has shown to me over the years...We insist on missing the mark.

What I do now is keep my eye on Israel because this is the single most important issue of my life time....It may be that I will live long enough to see the hand of God explode across all that is created as he stops the world from destroying his land, his people. Really, nothing else is as ambiguous, God is stacking the deck so as to reveal to all of humanity who truly is at the helm of all that happens.

Zechariah 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city will be taken, the houses rifled, and the women ravished. Half of the city will go out into captivity, and the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.
Joel 3:2-3 I will gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will execute judgment on them there for my people, and for my heritage, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations. They have divided my land, and have cast lots for my people, and have given a boy for a prostitute, and sold a girl for wine, that they may drink.
Zechariah 12:9 It will happen in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

I am watching what God showed to me happen and it is happening with America leading the charge.This is the part that has thrown me for a curve. I understand why he encouraged me to "Get out of Politics." Our system is being replaced. Nevertheless between gay marriage, greed, legalization of drugs, child sacrifice and just about every debauchery known my country is choosing to go its own way. I am now part of that choice whether I like it or not. May God have mercy on all of us!

My heart is so very, very heavy as I watch the wonder of it all. I am asking Father to quicken my spirit because what I am seeing happen to America is almost too much to take. I have been an American for 53 years....this is painful. Perhaps our role in the earth has always been misunderstood?

Those ruling America do not know about Sodom and Gomorrah, those voting these rulers in don't either.
God is not about to punish humanity but rather correct it.






No comments: