Friday, October 26, 2012

Lost, Christian, Hebrew, Retuning, Grafted In

  • I remember when I once believed that Apostle Paul (Rabbi Shaul) converted to Christianity, Actually He returned to what Moses shared having witnessed what Deuteronomy 18:18 prophesied.
  • I remember becoming a believer because a person shared the Gospel.
  • I remember when I connected for the first time that knowing why Jesus was Jewish changed the entire manner of my Christian faith...
  • I remember understanding the Biblical Festivals, New Moons, Counting the Omer, studying the original Hebrew Alphabet, and Language, the Hebrew Calendar, Hanukkah & Purim, the Lunar & Solar Eclipses, the Biblical Zodic....I now realize they are all declaring Abba, Father, and the King of Israel who has yet to RETURN!
Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him

Acts 7:37 This is that Moses, who said to the children of Israel, 'The Lord our God will raise up a prophet for you from among your brothers, like me.' 

He was Jewish on Purpose, Planned from the beginning.

Learning the things that Noah, Abraham and Moses were taught was always about Jesus (Yeshua) Knowing the cultural identity of the entire Bible illuminates our Messiah to all generations...He was Jewish and so was everyone who wrote the Bible...What is Abba, Father, trying to tell us about....JEWISH? Learning TORAH and how TORAH sets the stage for the Gospels has been priceless. Both are one thing not a new thing...and both declare a KING of ISRAEL!

IS "BORN AGAIN!"

Oh my LORD reveal these truths to all of us seeking restoration to you. YOU created the Hebrews and then set your people apart. You allowed Christianity to rise up among the Gentiles so that we would be grafted into your set apart Kingdom...Now Father, please restore us to your ways. Remove from us idol worship and pagan religions...purify our hearts my Elohim, Amen!

Israel is completely surrounded by enemies of YAHWEH who want to see the death of HIS people on Purpose, Planned......

When the King arrives and obliterates these kingdoms, like what Joshua did, no one will question the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!

Isaiah 53:6 Oh that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When God brings back his people from captivity, then Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad. For the Chief Musician. On stringed instruments. A contemplation by David, when the Ziphites came and said to Saul, "Isn't David hiding himself among us?"
Jeremiah 24:6 For I will set my eyes on them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.
Jeremiah 30:3 For, behold, the days come, says Yahweh, that I will turn again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, says Yahweh; and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
Amos 9:14 I will bring my people Israel back from captivity, and they will rebuild the ruined cities, and inhabit them; and they will plant vineyards, and drink wine from them. They shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

No comments: