Thursday, August 30, 2012

YEHOVAH does not Love Israel (?)

Yehovah does not love Israel............[like men understand love]

When those of us who have called upon the name of Yawheh to be our God speak about the failure of Israel and the Jewish people, we do so because the history is very clear, the Jews failed to do many things set before them. The irony of how we speak about this is in the fact that they exist at all. Not only do they exist but they have been, "Born Again." We tend to express an opinion concerning the  many, many,
failures overlooking the fact that these are the very things that have caused all of us know God in the first place.

Every Sunday church teaches from a book that Israel wrote inspired of Yahweh...We over look the fact that HIS inspiration was that Israel and the Hebrew people were chosen to record their history so that we would know him at all. Think carefully about this....We did not learn about Yahweh from the Canaanites, or did we learn about them as a result of Israel? We did not learn about the Amalekites because they were an amazing people. We did not learn about the Philistines because of Goliath but rather King David....We learned about the Jews because of the hell that has been inflicted upon God's first born.

What the Jews have given to the world through their failures and successes is an identity of a God who loves, who judges with righteousness, and who delights in the people who have by their existence, shown to the world these attributes.

We make a fatal mistake to disparage the life and times of this people without seeing the purpose of these people, designated to endure what sin causes as a living witness, spanning generations of antisemitism and repulsion by the nations who were much, much worse without TORAH!....We are wise to see the bigger picture of Yahwehs beloved...Israel!

Isaiah 55:8 
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," says Yahweh.

Psalms 40:5
Many, Yahweh, my God, are the wonderful works which you have done, and your thoughts which are toward us. They can't be declared back to you. If I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Six years ago a voice spoke to me saying, "Because they do not understand why I am Jewish. Go learn about my Jewishness." A month later while literally shaking the hand of Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries God opened my understanding of how he sees Israel. In virtually a nano second I saw a thought from the mind of our amazing Elohim, concerning Israel. In that same "Nano Second" my understanding of the Bible changed....I see God's word conceptually but not from a Western perspective. When reading the Bible I see the thoughts of why certain passages are recorded, why patterns are repeating...I see why as opposed to looking for answers to questions. Very difficult to explain!

Our amazing Creator does not see Israel from a human perspective. Therefore, looking at the history of Israel, her ups and downs, successes and failures does not present an opportunity for us or any man to evaluate his beloved Israel. He calls them a stiff necked, stubborn, rebellious people. What we have done to this stiff necked, stubborn, rebellious, people is not for us to do or for us to think or for us to express an opinion. I suggest that we are to learn by his love for them who HE IS, not scorn them because of how this particular child conducted themselves. The entire Biblical account is a plan to bring forth a nation that would teach the other nations about Yahweh. How ever they conducted themselves as a result, we all know about the God of Israel. To judge them based on our fallen identity is how men do things...All of the nations to have done so...are gone, or soon to be gone! God has never fallen as a result of sin, nor broken his promises to his first born no matter how they have acted...This is what we need to see and respond to.

Numbers 23:19 
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor the son of man, that he should repent. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not make it good?

Exodus 32:9
Yahweh said to Moses, "I have seen these people, and behold, they are a stiff-necked people.

Exodus 34:9  
"O Lord, if I have found favor in your eyes," he said, "then let the Lord go with us. Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance."

Numbers 14:11  
The LORD said to Moses, "How long will these people treat me with contempt? How long will they refuse to believe in me, in spite of all the miraculous signs I have performed among them?

Deuteronomy 9:13  
And the LORD said to me, "I have seen this people, and they are a stiff-necked people indeed!

Deuteronomy 31:27  
For I know how rebellious and stiff-necked you are. If you have been rebellious against the LORD while I am still alive and with you, how much more will you rebel after I die!

2 Kings 17:14  
But they would not listen and were as stiff-necked as their fathers, who did not trust in the LORD their God.

2 Chronicles 30:8  
Do not be stiff-necked, as your fathers were; submit to the LORD. Come to the sanctuary, which he has consecrated forever. Serve the LORD your God, so that his fierce anger will turn away from you.

Psalm 78:8  
They would not be like their forefathers--a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.

Isaiah 48:4  
For I knew how stubborn you were; the sinews of your neck were iron, your forehead was bronze.

If we listen carefully to what HE is saying we realize that his evaluation of the generations of the sons of Israel is based on their behavior. He does not say that his love for them is based on their behavior. Here is what Abba, Father declares about his feelings before Israel became the nation of Israel:

Exodus 4:22-23
You shall tell Pharaoh, 'Thus says Yahweh, Israel is my son, my firstborn, and I have said to you, "Let my son go, that he may serve me; and you have refused to let him go. Behold, I will kill your son, your firstborn."

Israel had not yet become anything more than a son, a first born...They were not a stiff necked people. Abba referred to them as His child! He was so outraged at Pharaoh that he killed all of the 1st born...Not because God is evil but because "How dare you mistreat his first born"...Think about a father's love for a son and then think about raising a child.....At what point do you stop loving that child if you are a God of Love? At what point do we stop loving our own children because of behavior? Notice the example, living example, of a wayward child, loved by a Father who simply did not know any better!

Hosea 11:1   
When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. The more they were called, the more they went away; they kept sacrificing to the Baals and burning offerings to idols. Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk; I took them up by their arms, but they did not know that I healed them.  I led them with cords of kindness, with the bands of love, and I became to them as one who eases the yoke on their jaws, and I bent down to them and fed them.

My experience from what happened six years ago to now  makes clear that when we followers of Yeshua speak about Israel's failure often we do so with disdain and judgment but, when we think about our own children's failures we do so with love. I posed the question because of antisemitism in the church which has always been a part of my church experience. After all, I was in a church listening to a pastor ridicule the Jews when I quietly asked Abba Father while sitting in the pews, "Why is it that in every church that I have attended do we toss the Jews under the bus?" I never expected an answer!

Jeremiah 31:3  
Yahweh appeared of old to me, [saying], Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn you.

Before the nation was born Abba Father made clear his love:

Malachi 1:2  
"I have loved you," says Yahweh. Yet you say, "How have you loved us?" "Wasn't Esau Jacob's brother?" says Yahweh, "Yet I loved Jacob;

Deuteronomy 7:8  
but because Yahweh loves you, and because he would keep the oath which he swore to your fathers, has Yahweh brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

I would suggest to you that when Adam first opened his eyes Israel was as much apart of the plan for men as was the 70 nations to come out of Noah. Furthermore, these "Set Apart" people, the entire Bible is addressed to them, written by them. All of those whom God chose to be HIS people, HIS first born, HIS child are the Hebrews, born out of the loins of Jacob whose name is changed to..... ISRAEL!

Abba, Father, is not making this up as time unfolds. His precision and attention to detail is not unfolding based on reaction but rather coordination based on order. Yahweh is a God of order. He is fulfilling his desire to create and his nation, the apple of his eye, the people that he has led for 3800 years are soon to be seated in Jerusalem with their Messiah...Yehovah does not love Israel in the way that a man loves anything. Our failure to understand this is why tribulation is coming to....the nations!

Yes, God will judge his people and he will judge the nations. All people will be judged for rejecting the lion of the tribe of Yehuda...who comes to us through the royal blood line of a Hebrew family known as Judah......Not Kunte Kinte or the Pope of Rome.
And......
For rejecting HIS statutes, His Commandments, His Law/TORAH...These have always been designed to return us to the Garden, the Garden in Eden with Israel.


We are the mixed multitude who was allowed to go with him that is a Jew. The mystery of the Besorah is that Abba Father's plan to incorporate the nations into Israel had commenced. He did not raise up the Vatican...or the Crystal Cathedral [a statue has done this]


Zechariah 8:23
Thus says Yahweh of Armies: "In those days, ten men will take hold, out of all the languages of the nations, they will take hold of the skirt of him who is a Jew, saying, 'We will go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.'"

Psalm 53:6  
Who doth give from Zion the salvation of Israel? When God turneth back to a captivity of His people, Jacob doth rejoice -- Israel is glad!
  
Amos 9:14 
I will bring my people Israel back from captivity, and they will rebuild the ruined cities, and inhabit them; and they will plant vineyards, and drink wine from them. They shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

Jeremiah 30:3-4  
For, behold, the days come, says Yahweh, that I will turn again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, says Yahweh; and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. These are the words that Yahweh spoke concerning Israel and concerning Judah.

Zephaniah 3:20  
At that time will I bring you in, and at that time will I gather you; for I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I restore your fortunes before your eyes, says Yahweh. 

While writing this I could not help but to keep looking at the Scriptures in the Hebrew text and with the various meanings....I cannot convey in the English what God's love for Israel is all about. We simply do not have the ability in the translations. English and Western Theology are not a part of God's thinking but rather the nations concepts the nations interpretation. As a result of such interpretations Goliath became more than a statue of a dream, he represents a pattern that the nations continue to follow.

Here are those nations, with the last generations and last religious systems now in the toes. The statute is about to be destroyed and the reality of the TORAH will go out from Jerusalem. The TORAH has always been rejected by the statue.

Isaiah 2:3 Many peoples shall go and say, "Come, let's go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.

His ways: 
Genesis 26:5 because Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my requirements, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws." (Oops! I thought according to what the church has taught that Moses received the Law 500 years later. How is it that Abraham obeyed TORAH?)

I was told by the owner of a Black Radio Station yesterday, "Our Community does not need to know any of that Hebrew stuff"...This is how the statue has taught the nations to not comprehend a Jewish Messiah. Again, AFRICA did not create the black man.
Within Christianity we have been taught to understand the statue's concepts better than the Hebraic reality, Hebraic fact, Hebraic absolutes poured into a child that would become Israel. We have not been taught to understand the Love of the Father for Israel and how he trained his child in the way that they should go.

How many of us followed the way in which we were taught to go?

Abba Father is restoring his First born and he is not doing so as a result of how we think!

No comments: