Friday, August 24, 2012

The Devil, Black People, Minorities, African Americans, & People of Color!

*I do not live according to how men have perverted the beauty of all of God's Kid's by agreeing with the devil concerning racial separation and the indignation that our God has been made to experience due to our lack of wisdom. We insist upon spitting on the memory of the Jewish Savior's death in order to be racially identified as opposed to being "Born Again!"*
How people of the most recent form of slavery disparage our Jewish Brethren while worshiping their Jewish King is beyond me. The insidious nature of the matter must emanate from the pit of hell because Yahweh will judge this lunacy without mercy. Hating our Jewish brothers while declaring our skin color is insanity!

Leviticus 19:18  "You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people; but you shall love your neighbor as yourself."  I am Yahweh. 

Now, we all can agree on where those Jews, who wrote the Bible, after the Messiah put on flesh received this info from. They received it from the TORAH and Moses, who wrote these five books of instruction received it from the one who put flesh on......Nothing changed after all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All week long I have agonized over God's kids who think black, who think, "People of Color"  and who think "African American. Those among us that say the name Jesus Christ and Lord daily but, who extricate themselves out of a "Kingdom Mentality" because of a lack of kingdom identity lack knowing the ROOT of Biblical faith. I am speaking about those who have given their lives to know the God of the Bible as "Black People" instead of His People!

One of my favorite Psalms of King David, a Jew is Psalm 139

Psalm 139:14-16
I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well. My frame wasn't hidden from you, when I was made in secret, woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my body. In your book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there were none of them.

King David did not write: You made me into a Jew who would catch hell for being a Jew all of the days of my life. Neither did he write, "My skin color gives to me identity, as a result I will live accordingly to this dead flesh that you abhor!

God did not create Black People. He created all people. Out of his character, his being are all things made.

Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, to Yahweh your God belongs heaven and the heaven of heavens, the earth, with all that is therein.
Nehemiah 9:6 You are Yahweh, even you alone. You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their army, the earth and all things that are on it, the seas and all that is in them, and you preserve them all. The army of heaven worships you.

Rabbi Shaul or the Apostle Paul (If you insist on ignoring his Jewishness) quoted both of these verse when he wrote in Colossians 1:16 For by him all things were created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and for him.

Did not Isaiah write concerning our Creator:
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create calamity. I am Yahweh, who does all these things.

Well, if our great God is responsible for all things we are responsible for choosing what he commanded of us as a result. He made a thing of beauty  and declared it to be so while each one of us was in our mothers womb, A place of prominence as a result of the beauty of all women, all mothers, all of God's daughters.

I am not a Minority, A Black man, a Person of Color, African America and I do not sit at the table of the devil reasserting this image but rather I am pressing on so that I might sit at the table of the King.

I have every intention of reaching out to those people who want to join me as the Un-Colored, Un-Broken and Un-Ashamed "Kids of the coming Kingdom."

Those of you who choose the darkness do so because you lack a Kingdom Mentality. Many of you do so in the name of Jesus which I find personally, deplorable. I am not of the Kingdoms of the earth therefore I refuse to be anything less than what King David describes and who Abba, Father,  made when he called me by my name!

I will spend the rest of my life speaking against the mind of the devil who I am sure has been laughing at Black People, People of Color and African Americans ever since God removed most of our Ancestors out of the horrific hands of the Arab slavers, the European slave traders and the American monsters who brutally killed generations of human beings....This is what sin does when people sit at the table with lucifer.

Un-Coloring Race, Black to Breisheet is a book that I wrote asking you to leave the darkness that pain causes and return to the beginning.

Genesis 1:4 God saw the light, and saw that it was good. God divided the light from the darkness.

If you think "Color" 1st....you have yet to see the light and that it is good! 




A special request going out to God's Kids
I had the notion to do a radio broadcast with what I do and have received a great deal of encouragement to do so. I am clueless about such things but my heart cries out for all of the believers to Return to the Beginning. I am praying about this and would ask for those who get what Yahweh has been asking all of us to do for centuries...Please pray for me and continue to pray for God's people. Every verse of scripture above is written by Jews, to Jews because God wanted them to teach to all of the nations his ways. This is why every nation has a Bible...His people obeyed!
If you live according to your race...You have missed the entire point of Creation. We are a world lacking repentance or Teshuva. Hence, judgment comes.

No comments: