Friday, August 31, 2012

People of Color, "GET OUT OF EGYPT!"

John 8:42-45
Yeshua said unto them, “If God were your father, you would have loved me, for I have proceeded from God and have not come of my own pleasure, but he has sent Me. And why do you not understand my word? It is because you cannot hear my word. You are from your father The Devil, and the desire of your father you are willing to do; from the beginning he has been murdering men and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him; whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from what is his, because he is of falsehood and is also its father. But you are not believing in me, I who am speaking the truth."
The adversary always makes God's creation look foolish

Trying to understand how those who accept our Messiah as Lord and Savior while clinging to a racial bitterness is possibly the most difficult of lies for me to comprehend. I simply do not get it! For me, I see everything from a Biblical lens. To me every person born into this life has purpose, is purposed. My belief is that when we are born into what God has commanded to exist then we are part of HIS reality. Unlike a rock or chunk of concrete we are given the ability to make choices. Unlike everything living we are, without question, unique to all life on this earth. I don't know how to see his presence in me differently. I believe his commandments. I understand his TORAH and Gospel....What I don't understand is how others who have made this eternal commitment do not? Furthermore, how do those who practice racial separation expect to sit at his banquet table? The obvious reason is many expect this because they don't know God's word. What is not very obvious is how ingrained not knowing the word of God causes many to make assumptions that ignore the one who will ultimately judge all of us. I had a black man say to me..."We don't need to know any of the Hebrew stuff".....Jesus, Yeshua proper, was Jewish and is coming back to those Hebrews.....
 God is very clear
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. 5 You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. 
Our Savior is returning to Israel and he is not doing so based on skin color

I did not become a black man in the womb but rather a part of creation introduced to life via the womb. The choices that were made prior to my birth, by others defined me as a black child. I was born to black parents, raised in black neighborhoods and classified as a black American. When I began to read God's word I was able to dignify who I was through him....He calls me by my name!

For as long as I have been reconnected mentally and spiritually to the God of creation I have the freedom to be reconnected to who I was supposed to be, born to be. To walk through this world holding the hand of my Creator, learning his ways, being shown the most spectacular of things, it is virtually impossible for me to be black, white or anything other than, loved! I know who we are in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I understand that he is why I can touch him, taste him, see him, smell him and, hear him in every second of my existence. The God of Creation gave to me the ability to do all of these things in order that I have a concept of his incomparable, incomprehensible, incontrovertible presence. I am not looking for God I am existing in him. I cannot understand having an identity other than the one I was purposed to have by our GREAT GOD!

When I speak with those who will not see beyond color, it matters not what color, I feel their incarceration! I see how God's colors are misunderstood and relegated to defining caged, trapped, individuals who have no freedom. It is like trying to hold the hand of a dying person who cannot see, cannot hear, cannot taste, cannot touch, and cannot smell life.

I know that sin and unbelief are two of the most compelling reasons behind the racial identification of mankind. I know that being racially minded as opposed to kingdom minded is robbing the dignity of our Great God from a persons life. I look at the adversity waring in a persons soul and see the hostility produced as a result...God has taught me to be un-broken inside as opposed to indignant and unaffected by his love.

God poured into my spirit, nurtured within my inner being a desire to not conform to a racial identity. I am literally Un-Colored, Un-Broken and Un-Ashamed. It is not possible for me to think from an African American perspective....I call this the "Plantation Nation" I am no longer a slave to Egypt or Alabama, or Jerry Springer.

Personally, the term is an offense to me because I am a child of the "Most High"
Africa did not produce black people. I cannot be a reproduction by the hand of men and the lie of satan. I don't try to understand this mindset anymore, I come against it...daily!

Jeremiah 16:19  
Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit.

TRUTH: 

No comments: