Well, here are a few thoughts:
- Today's men have lost Biblical morality (We follow a Babylonian mindset)
- Men fail to lead most have become takers.
- Men cause most of the crime.
- Today's men treat women like a conquest as opposed to the most amazing aspect in life...our very presence is a testimony of the cost to all women.
- Men treat women as though they are lessor as opposed to greater
- (we are meant to be servants in our homes not bread winners)
- Men of today are responsible for the chaos in marriages, business, our children and our societies. We were put here to honor the God of the Bible.....
- Men are responsible for homosexuality...WE allowed it to invade our society.
- We were created first but failed to do the right thing
- The need for restoration has to start with men!
- We do not hold ourselves accountable or responsible for the needs of our home.
- We do not hold one another accountable.
- Men are responsible for abortion...We created fear by not representing strength to God's daughters
- Too many children are fatherless because the woman is blamed for our failures and the kids are dumped into her lap....great way to produce a child huh guys?
- Sin is what replaced Godliness and reverence....
The problem is with men...not race, religion or education
If men would stand for the very reason we are created, what power of darkness would stand a chance?
We worship baal and promiscuity instead of the God of Creation
|How long are we going to honor our shame?|
Yahweh God called to the man, and said to him, "Where are you?".....and the man answered, getting a divorce and fighting for what is supposed to be mine!
Where are the men who overcome and who follow the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob as a result of the blood covenant! Those who are grafted into the family of Jacob and where is the family of Jacob?
Jeremiah 31:31-3531 "Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,'for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." 35 Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar-- the LORD of hosts is his name:
15 The word of the LORD came to me: 16 "Son of man, take a stick and write on it, 'For Judah, and the people of Israel associated with him'; then take another stick and write on it, 'For Joseph (the stick of Ephraim) and all the house of Israel associated with him.' 17 And join them one to another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand. 18 And when your people say to you, 'Will you not tell us what you mean by these?' 19 say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (that is in the hand of Ephraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him. And I will join with it the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand. 20 When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes, 21 then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all around, and bring them to their own land. 22 And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. And one king shall be king over them all, and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
This man understood what it meant to serve his bride
|The two sticks are becoming one as a result. Where are the men who get this?|