Monday, July 9, 2012

He is not the God of the Church that we have created

I believe with all of my entire being that when I went to sleep and had the following dream...

[The word DREAM is the only word I have to compare what happened to me in order that the following DVD  was produced. I experienced being in a place that happened while I was sleeping...I have never been able to explain this with clarity:]


The God of Creation showed to me that he is restoring his version of things. In the DREAM he said [with out words but with the sound of 100 thunderings]:  
"I am not the God of the CHURCH, I am the God of ISRAEL!"

Unlike many...I now see a huge distinction between what Moses was accomplishing and what the Church of today has become. I have discussions frequently with Pastors who cannot see that almost everything happening in the earth is centered around Israel. The Biblical promises and covenants made with Israel, God never broke any one of them. We are watching HIS word literally realized concerning Israel as if it were the largest IMAX screen in existence and yet we cling to doctrines that exclude a Hebraic construct of the living word. God made zero covenants with Gentiles.

When we need to "search out a matter' we go to what the Hebrews were directed to record, inspired to teach and yet we have little concept of the amazing hand of God active, like never before, operating within his people. The tiny nation of Israel is surrounded by giants....and the church is waiting for a rapture? We should be shouting above the chaos...WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\


How can it be that we do not see the activity of God in what he is doing as he draws out the nations against his people, his land, his nation and the very place the Messiah will be seated...Jerusalem!


King Nebuchadnezzar's  statute, Goliath and now the United Nations are the same thing...standing before God in defiance of Israel.......

Much of the religions of the NATIONS are also patterns repeating. They all have one thing in common...defiance against anything Jewish! The church today reads what the Hebrew writers penned every Sunday and yet have no connection to the descendants of those writers...How on earth can this be?


Ezekiel 38:4-23
And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

No comments: