Tuesday, May 22, 2012

They both were Jewish for a Kazillion reasons?

Remember, I point you to those who know volumes more than do I. If you are Christian looking to understand more about what is occurring. Please, challenge how you/we have been taught about our very Jewish Messiah. It will blow your mind as well as add to the Western understanding of your/our Christianity. Remember too, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses were all Christ followers but not from the theological perspective we have today.


Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed.
John 1:1 In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God. (John is quoting Proverbs)
Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.
Acts 7:37 This is Moses who said to the children of Israel, 'THE LORD YEHOVAH God shall appoint you a Prophet like me from your brethren. You shall listen to him.'

(This was not a mystery to the Jews but confirmation. They had been hearing and teaching this for 1800+ years)

Moshe [Moses] and Yeshua did virtually the same thing. Most Orthodox Jews do not know the Brit Chadasha and most Christians do not know the Tanahk (From a Hebraic perspective)...However, Rico makes a huge observation as to why we must know both...

Both Jew & Non Jew.

I hope you will consider watching all four of the following:


Deuteronomy 34:5 So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord. And He buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor; but no one knows his grave to this day.

No comments: