Saturday, May 26, 2012

Choose LIFE, it never changed

A third pouring out of the Ruach Hokedesh (Holy Spirit) over men [and all of mankind] will happen soon!
I am looking at the order we do things (from a Good and Evil perspective) The choice made was from this tree and so the nature of men and women is reflective of such...

The other tree would be in agreement with life and the commandment/invitation to eat freely. The moment we ate from the wrong tree a Babylon reality was born...

Abba continues to encourage us to eat freely by...HONORING the commandments that brings life. What we bring into our lives is Babylon...over & over. Hence, Come out of or get this choice out of the option of obedience. YESHUA again, represents the tree of life.

Leviticus 26:3 If you walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them
Jeremiah 11:3-4 and thou hast said unto them, Thus said Yehovah God of Israel: Cursed is the man who doth not obey the words of this covenant, That I commanded your fathers, In the day of My bringing them out from the land of Egypt, Out of the iron furnace, saying, Hearken to My voice, and ye have done them, According to all that I command you, And ye have been to Me for a people, And I am to you for God,
Galatians 3:10 For those who are of the works of The Written Law are under a curse, for it is written: Cursed is everyone who shall not do all that is written in this Law.”
1st John 5:3 For this is the love of God: to keep his commandments; and his commandments are not burdensome.
John 15:10  If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and I abide in his love.

The commandments of Yahweh are not Babylonian, but the wisdom of men is!

1 comment:

larry said...

Hi,

Ezra the RACIST priest/scribe rewrote the Law of Moses, corrupted the Books of the Prophets, added Babylonian Myths & left this crap for the Pharisees to collate & canonize into the Jewish Bible.

Now came Saul of Tarsus after Jesus & his Gospel & preached ANOTHER gospel (Galatians; 2 Corinthians 11)