Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We know what mankind does but, what about YHVH?



Now, let's look at what the Creator of America has allowed our religious system to ignore, until now!

America does not keep the Sabbath commanded of YHVH, our Elohim
Leviticus 23:3 'Six days shall work be done: but on the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation; you shall do no kind of work. It is a Sabbath to Yahweh in all your dwellings. 
 Israel has been keeping the sabbath for 3500 years. The church changed the day from what God commanded to what Emperor Constantine commanded.

America does not know the Calendar of YHVH, our Elohim.
Exodus 12:2 This month shall be to you the beginning of months. It shall be the first month of the year to you. 
The church does not realize that the very 1st month is to begin the dress rehearsal of the Holy day of Pesach or Passover, the death of the Lamb

America does not keep the Holy days of YHVH, our Elohim.
And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, "Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: 'The feasts of the Lord, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts. 
Pesach or Passover
Unleavened Bread
First Fruits
Shavuot or Pentecost
Yom Teruah orTrumpets
Yom Kippur or Atonement
Booths or Tabernacles 
Most of Christianity knows these as Jewish Holidays and therefore ignores them choosing instead, Christmas, Easter, and Halloween, initiated primarily by the Catholic church via Emperor Constantine [with the exception of Thanksgiving] America does not know what these are or why God commanded us to keep his appointments, his Holy days. The replacement theology mindset separates the Jews from the Church a monumental mistake.
 
We do not know the TORAH, of YHVH, our Elohim.
Bereishith (In the beginning) (Genesis)
Shemoth (The names) (Exodus)
Vayiqra (And He called) (Leviticus)
Bamidbar (In the wilderness) (Numbers)
Devarim (The words) (Deuteronomy
)
 TORAH: The Law, the Statutes, the Commandments, the Word.  
Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws
America, through Catholicism & Christianity has been taught that God fulfilled himself and offered grace. The nation was taught that the Old Testament was fulfilled and the Church was given the New Testament, while sharing the Gospel that the Jews told all of us about. The Church slaughtered the Jews for not keeping the Catholic & Christian interpretations.  
Noah had Grace otherwise, none of us would be here.

How does God correct a nation? 
Terror
Famine
Sickness
War
Leviticus 26:14-39
If you disobey me and my laws, and if you break our agreement, 16 I will punish you terribly, and you will be ruined. You will be struck with incurable diseases and with fever that leads to blindness and depression. Your enemies will eat the crops you plant, 17 and I will turn from you and let you be destroyed by your attackers. You will even run at the very rumor of attack. 18 Then, if you still refuse to obey me, I will punish you seven times for each of your sins, 19 until your pride is completely crushed. I will hold back the rain, so the sky above you will be like iron, and the ground beneath your feet will be like copper. 20 All of your hard work will be for nothing—and there will be no harvest of grain or fruit.
21 If you keep rebelling against me, I’ll punish you seven times worse, just as your sins deserve! 22 I’ll send wild animals to attack you, and they will gobble down your children and livestock. So few of you will be left that your roads will be deserted.
23 If you remain my enemies after this, 24 I’ll remain your enemy and punish you even worse. 25 War will break out because you broke our agreement, and if you escape to your walled cities, I’ll punish you with horrible diseases, and you will be captured by your enemies. 26 You will have such a shortage of bread, that ten women will be able to bake their bread in the same oven. Each of you will get only a few crumbs, and you will go hungry.
27 Then if you don’t stop rebelling, 28 I’ll really get furious and punish you terribly for your sins! 29 In fact, you will be so desperate for food that you will eat your own children. 30 I’ll destroy your shrines and tear down your incense altars, leaving your dead bodies piled on top of your idols. And you will be disgusting to me. 31 I’ll wipe out your towns and your places of worship and will no longer be pleased with the smell of your sacrifices. 32 Your land will become so desolate that even your enemies who settle there will be shocked when they see it. 33 After I destroy your towns and ruin your land with war, I’ll scatter you among the nations.
34-35 While you are prisoners in foreign lands, your own land will enjoy years of rest and refreshment, as it should have done each seventh year when you lived there. 36-37 In the land of your enemies, you will tremble at the rustle of a leaf, as though it were a sword. And you will become so weak that you will stumble and fall over each other, even when no one is chasing you. 38 Many of you will die in foreign lands, 39 and others of you will waste away in sorrow as the result of your sins and the sins of your ancestors.

The collapse of America is underway.

Well, what comes next? YHVH has already told us what we will do: The Nations will come up against Israel.

War!




Ezekiel 38:16
and you shall come up against my people Israel, as a cloud to cover the land: it shall happen in the latter days, that I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when I shall be sanctified in you, Gog, before their eyes.

If you are having trouble understanding this pattern just ask these folks
Don't forget the British Empire! All tossed Israel under the bus!

No comments: