Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Off to work but before I go.......

Today is a day of prayer....for Israel, for the Christian who is looking to understand more about what is happening and for those returning to TORAH with the Gospel in hand. Much is happening. I pray that folks come to realize that skin color is not identity but rather a gift from Abba. He is responsible for the beauty in all of us......

The March on Israel on the 30th is a possible domino effect. It will be interesting to see how Israel responds and what Yahweh does to support his people. The appointed time, Passover is soon and so to is the feast of Unleaven bread. Please examine yourself before the Father....Please return to his command to observe his Holy days...

Leviticus 23 & Exodus 12

Please consider a financial gift to support what I do.......YOU make the difference. If Abba puts it on your heart to support this crazy, kid of the coming kingdom it will go to good use. Just click the Pay Pal tab to the left.....[thank you]

Thank you for being a part of the world God gave to me.....I am a privileged man. I do what I do because it is far better than doing nothing at all

Yahweh bless all of you!


No comments: