Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Learning how to warn YOU better?

Isaiah 48:14 Have any of your idols ever told you this? Come, all of you, and listen: The LORD has chosen Cyrus as his ally. He will use him to put an end to the empire of Babylon and to destroy the Babylonian armies.

Nearly 35 years ago I was offered an opportunity to know the LORD, I was introduced to the Gospels. The person who shared the, "Good News" or Besorah asked me to dinner last night along with his Pastor. Both men are very, very good friends. I knew about the dinner and had an idea why they wanted to meet with me. I spoke with both of my Pastors [El Shaddai Ministries, Tacoma] about the meeting prior to last night. Of course, I have been in prayer.

The concern both men have is my aggressiveness towards Christianity. You see, they know my heart and understand why I do what I do. The Pastor is Torah based and has an excellent concept of what we Christians do not know...He knows that we were robbed from the ways of TORAH, knowing the Jewishness of our Messiah and the Hebraic construct of the entire Bible.

What is most amazing [and gratifying] to me is that my other friend of 35 years, a rock solid Christian man who has never wavered in his faith during these many, many years is astounded! He is one of the most loving, professional and dedicated men that my life has ever known. I cannot emphasize this more.  My friend, who is senior to me by several years (I am 52) is amazed, "AMAZED" at what is pouring out of God's word that he has never known. Many times during dinner he said, "Christians do not know any of this! What we were taught is so limited compared to what you two guys are sharing." My beautiful friend is flying the pastor and I to Las Vegas to share this message in July. This is how critical my life long Baptist friend feels about what TORAH is and why Christians must hear this...The Messiah is soon to come and the Church is not instep with his word and DOES NOT KNOW IT!

Micah 4:2 And many nations shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 

What is for me the single most gratifying thing about the entire evening is that the person who lead me to the LORD back in October, 1977 understands why I do what I do. Both his Pastor and I sat for three hours just digging into the word and sharing with our buddy the impossible, the inconceivable, the incomparable brilliance being revealed for such a time as this. Most of which is in the horribly referred to "Old Testament"

I am a watchman who is sounding the alarm to Christians. I am not trashing a person's faith nor am I trashing Christians...I AM COMING AGAINST HOW WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THE WORD OF ELOHIM. We have been led astray from the TORAH and God's commandments as a result of the way we have been taught about the Law and Grace.  
We must return to the TORAH and we must take the Gospel with us.

If the Christian does not hear the voice of ABBA in this hour HE or SHE will possibly follow the antichrist, lucifer, satan, beelzebub, the false one, the 12th imam, the mehdi in the same way that the Germans, followed Hitler, the Catholics follow the pope. These are patterns that persist in the system that has always rebelled against YHVH and Israel. Israel is what God is doing. This includes his covenant promises, his land, his people and his Son..........

I realize that Abba is using these two men to help me do what he has called me to do. I know that Abba wants me to hear and to learn his way in this matter. I admit, I have to learn how not to anger Christians and or turn them off to this amazing "Increase in Knowledge." This was never about technology or man but rather HIS WORD! 

My heart breaks for the Christian who limits their understanding of HIS word as a direct result of Western Christianity. In the Black churches Voodoo is mixed with the Gospels...in the White churches,
Hellenism is mixed with the Gospels...The last 1800 years have been dominated by a Greek mindset...Our king is not Greek and neither is his Father's word.....Moses did not practice Voodoo!

In general we have learned to follow a false system and we don't know it! God is very much alive in a fallen world, this includes Judaism and Christianity. I know that Islam is EVIL but our Creator is responsible for this too. There is nothing new under the sun. All things work together for the glory of the LORD.

Note to Black folks: Imagine a Greek understanding of a Hebrew Bible with Voodoo as a theme...Now imagine this concept getting off of the slave ships. Ask yourself how did God judge this concept of his Word? You can call yourself African American if you want to but I am a "Kid of the coming Kingdom" A citizen of Jerusalem!

We have mixed the seed......and God is calling us out of the mixture. He is calling us back to his statutes, his commandments, his law.....Back to the Beginning so that we will know the end! The whole of today's Christianity is raised up in a Babylonian system. This system is being judged just as all of the mysticism, additional traditions and failures of Judaism...all are entering judgment or correction. The Messiah is coming and he won't be teaching Christianity or Judaism....But his TORAH will go forth from Zion.

Isaiah 46:10-11 declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure; calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. Yea, I have spoken, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

I accepted the Gospels 35 years ago, I accepted Torah nearly six years ago. I am putting both back together and coming out of Babylon. I am telling anyone who will listen why we must do this in this hour. I am constantly learning how to be a watchman on the wall sounding the alarm. I simply cannot do this from a Christian perspective....I no longer see the Word of Elohim, the Right Hand of the Lord from a Greek or Western template but rather and eastern or Hebraic reality. The Jews were purposed to teach us and they did. The Church tossed out their concepts. Their concepts are Godly when in line with what Moses received. If you do not know what these Jews know, what you know is leading you to oblivion!