Sunday, February 26, 2012

Earthlamic is not a Biblical creation

All of the area in Green is not part of the earth but a part of the Arab world. Therefore any part of humanity that would attempt to live in the Arab world without converting to Islam must be wiped off the map. The rules, according to the Arab world are simple...We will kill you if you do not leave our world or convert to Islam

For those Arabs who do not agree with this thinking...You are almost invisible and so too is your voice therefore.....it's hard to know you represent a difference.

I have stood and asked many of the following questions at so called, "Rallies, Boycotts and Hate Israel gatherings." To date, not one person, group, or movement has answered any of the questions I have asked

1) Please present to me the Jewish children that have died because, their Jewish parents strapped bombs onto them so as to promote murder of innocent people.
2) Please present to me the Jewish mothers who have strapped bombs onto themselves in order to kill other mothers of  different people groups.
3) Please present to me the Jewish men who have boarded commercial airliners in order to kill thousand of Americans.
4) Please present to me the folks in the Israeli government who lob missiles into all of the Green area above in order to rid the Arabs of the land surrounding the nation of Israel. 
5) Please present to me the Israeli scientists who are feverishly developing weapons of mass destruction so as to kill another part of humanity.
6) Please present to me the ancient Kings and Queens of ancient Palestinian heritage.
7) Please present to me the historical contributions to our world communities that are  direct result of  Palestinian ingenuity.
8) Please present to me the historical commitment to peace that the Palestinian people are directly heralded for.
9) Please present to me a record of historical academic, philosophical and archeological contributions of the Palestinian people over the last 1200 years

10) Why did Emperor Hadrian rename Israel Phillistia or Palestine in the year 137 A.D?

Stand for truth!


It would appear to anyone who cares to filter through the propaganda that Israel can clearly defend its existence and right to do so on every level and for nearly 4000 years.
From a Biblical perspective a promise is just that...a promise:

Jeremiah 31:31-40

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
 31 “Behold, days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD. 33 “But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the LORD, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the LORD, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
 35 Thus says the LORD,
Who gives the sun for light by day
And the [a]fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night,
Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar;
The LORD of hosts is His name:  
36 “If [b]this fixed order departs
From before Me,” declares the LORD,
“Then the offspring of Israel also will cease
From being a nation before Me [c]forever.”
 37 Thus says the LORD,
   “If the heavens above can be measured
And the foundations of the earth searched out below,
Then I will also cast off all the offspring of Israel
For all that they have done,” declares the LORD.
 38 “Behold, days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when the city will be rebuilt for the LORD from the Tower of Hananel to the Corner Gate. 39 The measuring line will go out farther straight ahead to the hill Gareb; then it will turn to Goah. 40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies and of the ashes, and all the fields as far as the brook Kidron, to the corner of the Horse Gate toward the east, shall be holy to the LORD; it will not be plucked up or overthrown anymore forever.”

1 comment:

Claude Armstrong said...

Thank you, Jeff. It was a pleasure to me to see you share about your men's group on El Shaddai Ministries this morning.

Not too long after my children's mother left me as I plead with Master Y'suah to bring her back home - He did not - He opened my heart to see her as the gem in the field in one of His parables to the Jews He taught around Y'rushalom.

In that instruction, that gem was discovered by a man traveling through the field, and, like kicking against a stone that moved and exposed a long-buried treasure that lay there becoming tarnished and dirty, and perhaps damaged, still retained its pristine beauty, glory, and honor.

So, considering its worth, the man quickly went to his bank, his estate, and all else he owned or had interest in, sold every last possession, and went to the field owner not caring to bargain, but to posses, at any price.

The owner told the man a price much higher than his total worth. Considering that the man himself had value to the field owner, he then added himself to the proffered sum, and the owner accepted.

I tell you, Jeff, that revelation set me down awfully hard!

Yet, is this not exactly the price Master Y'suah paid for each one He gives His Salvation to?

I cry myself to sleep each night for 20+ years now, knowing how I failed my beautiful Bride, mother of four awesome children I shared 25 precious years with.

If only guys would "get it" . . .

Claude