Tuesday, January 31, 2012

20 Bucks Each, X 100 of YOU...THE GOAL

And no, I was not asked to do this...in fact they don't even know I [we] am doing this. Whose with me?
(Even if you can only do a 5 $ bill this is better than doing nothing in the Kingdom)



I would like to start a Facebook campaign. I am going to donate $20.00 to these folks whom I simply love: http://www.yah-tube.com/videos/119/index.html
I think what they are doing is brilliant for the Kingdom. If you agree would you not only match the donation but also send this to the Hebrew Root folks in your list and ask them to do the same......That's it

Abba, Father would you support this and if so would you move your people to give. In the name of Yeshua the Messiah we stand!
Amein!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH "IF, THEN"   part two

I made my donation 

Will you bless someone today?

Seek Truth from 119 Ministries on Vimeo.

No comments: