Monday, January 23, 2012

I Love Black Conservatives

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.


The nations crumble

My good friend, Mr. Victor Sharpe a conservative Jewish friend [for the rest of my life] called me to inform me of a televised Conservative Black Forum on CSPAN tonight. {Monday January 23, 2012}

Since tuning in, I have been listening to Star Parker, the moderator make more sense than has any black person in my life of the last 50 years. Equally, I have had for nearly two hours listened to people such as JC Watts, former U.S. Representative (Oklahoma), Octavia Johnson, Roanoke, Virginia Sheriff, David Clarke, Milwaukee County/Wisconsin Sheriff, KCarl Smith, Frederick Douglass Republicans Founder,  a disappointing Representative Emanuel Cleaver Missouri, 5th District Caucus Chairman (Democrat),
Pastor, Reverend Cleon Bryant One Nation to God Ministries (Shreveport, Louisiana) Mr. Karnie Smith Co-Founder, Frederick Douglass Republicans, Representative Allen West Florida, 22nd District, West Palm Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Several participated. I have enjoyed every, single minute of this discussion.

My God, YEHOVAH removed me from this arena about two years ago. This particular subject matter is very dear to me, I was a bit upset actually because, I wanted to do something in support of truth and conservatism. I am disgusted with the "Plantation Nation" mentality that flows out of the mouths of liberal, black American, empty heads, progressively backward, and  intellectually bankrupt folks who are killing FREEDOM. These are the Godless. They lack TORAH and could care even less about the Besorah...[Good News] that a Jewish Rabbi, who was called Shaul spread to Gentile communities.

I understand the bigger picture as a result of studying the WORD of God Hebraically. All eyes should be focused on Israel. At the very least the Nuclear war that will soon blanket this part of humanity will shock all life on this planet to the core. Will the nations turn to Yahweh...probably not.

Eighty Seven percent of black America voted for a man who is dismantling our nation. It is like watching the so called Pied Piper lead the epitome of a dismantled community over a cliff. This has been painful. I am somewhat refreshed to see this forum. The big name, Republican party, folks who are aiding in the demise of this nation were not present at this forum. These were invited to participate but they are also the ones who want power more than they care for freedom. The FOX News Republicans

YHWH sought me to do something else that is much more integral to restoration as opposed to race. This is why I do not languish in the heartache of racial division. I am looking forward to Kingdom reality as opposed to the sin and disunity among fallen men

“The soul that is within me no man can degrade.”
I thank God for the life of Frederick Douglass Jr. He taught me nearly 100 years after his death to be who we are, not the color of what racism demands us to be. I was made with the hand that creates rainbows, not coalitions. Black America is a mess, so too is Greece and just about everything else that breathes through the nostril.


Genesis 7:22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

Thanks Victor for the heads up



I live in the Pacific Northwest, near Tacoma Washington. Please feel free to sign up, post a comment and participate. Thank you for stopping by. Please consider supporting my whole life financially......smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

outstanding.

Ed Hulett said...

Frederick Douglas was a great man. He was a good friend of Abe Lincoln. There should be a national holiday on his birthday.