Sunday, January 15, 2012

How I See Black America

 Before you read this post you the reader must know a few things about me.

I am a 52 year old man born in upstate New York. My Father was a black man whose father was born in Louisiana. My mother was born in New York. Her family history is both Black and Cherokee Indian. I am a man of the Holy Scriptures and I believe that everything going on in the world has to do with the covenants made with Israel. I believe that the King of Israel, the son of God is soon to return to Jerusalem. I believe he will take much of Israel as a bride and those grafted into this family will be involved in this wedding. I also believe that he will be crowned King of Creation having worn a crown of thorns as the rightful and true King of Israel for nearly two thousand years. I believe that every Christian must return to the Hebrew identity of our Lord, our Savior in order to better understand the Jewish King that is soon to rule and reign over Israel and the 70 nations born out of Noah.

All of my life I refused to be known as a Black man based on the social morals of my nation. I have not tried to be a white person but rather, an American. My friend, the Reverend Wayne Perryman presents the best argument to date as to why I honor my American heritage: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/WholeTr

Wayne and I do not agree on the term African American and this is perfectly okay based on what we do agree on.

In a nut shell.  I detest the term African American and think those who demand this identity forfeit the identity of "Kids of the Kingdom"

I do not mean to say that I think the same of persons who admire this term. I just think it offers yet another identity crisis based on not identifying with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. In my opinion this is a universal problem and not a skin color problem. The God of creation is responsible for the creation of skin. As I write in my header, "Africa did not create the Black race-Asia did not create the Asian race-Europe did not create the White race" I absolutely credit our Creator with doing this and doing something amazing in the process.


I have volumes of insight concerning black slavery as I am well studied on the subject. Equally, I have researched slavery in just about every skin color on this earth. There is not one nation on earth that has not had a history of slavery. In the economy of men, those who loose the battle are typically enslaved or conquered. This is time and memorial. In addition to this fact the races have blended and separated on many occasions throughout human history....The God of Creation loves color and so too should all of us.

 For centuries most blacks were the property of Islam. From what I have read and studied millions of blacks were slaughtered due to allah and the caliphate system. The history is full of evidence to support this fact. When the formation of what we now call Western society began those who were the oppressors were no different. We know all about those oppressors. They were white people who treated blacks as though they were animals. Yes this is true, both of most of Europe and many, many aspects of a new nation, America. However, not all of Europe or America agreed with slavery. We never hear about this side of the history. We never hear about the white people who spent their lives fighting against the slave trade. The facts offer clear evidence as to why the slave issue was eventually outlawed! Most of the American public was against slavery. One man of notoriety in Europe was of course, William Wilberforce
He was not the only one who stood against slavery and the slave trade He was one of millions. This is why the practice was abolished. The same is true in America, white people stood against slavery. The reverend Jesse Jackson and the so called Reverend Al Sharpton never teach this history. Far too many African Americans do not open a book in order to revisit actual history as opposed to the televised history presented by the revisionist folks.

O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to you from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. Jeremiah 16:19

Jeremiah 16:19 applies here with neon lights and yet the identity crisis of the so called African American relaxes the need to know truth. This is the very reason far too many black folks have a hand out instead of a knee bent like those of the slaves of yesterday who died so "We could be free folks".

Romans 1:25 Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And they exchanged the truth of God for lies, and they revered and served created things more than their Creator, to whom belong praises and blessings to the eternity of eternities, amen. [So did the people who find their identity in skin color instead of created color]

Generationally and due to slavery being in bread...in Africa, many of those people bound to this sort of sin were Blacks as well. Some of those blacks simply wanted money or something to eat [meaning a slave child for dinner!]

The welfare system is a man made concept of a God inspired responsibility. Read the Torah, his ways are spelled out with clarity He speaks rather frequently about the widows and the orphans. He never meant it to be steak and lobster at the beginning of the month.

I do not remember reading about "Vidiots in the Torah (Men whose god is called Xbox.) These men sit in front of a TV and enjoyed being robbed of substance. The children of Israel did not call the daughters of Israel Bitches and Ho's to the sound of a drum beat. In fact, I am so sure the slaves would not jump up and down out of excitement having won tickets to a Snoop Dog concert or spend 100 bucks to go see Niki Minaj spit curses out of her mouth because of her sex appeal. My gosh, we should be embarrassed as Black Americans instead of angry....Millions died so we could watch our youth disrespect every aspect of life? What has happened to our kids as a result of abortion and child sacrifice is we now have a generation that does not value itself...While still, millions of girls walk into planned parent hood to sacrifice a child not realizing this institution was established to kill poor and especially black children.

And to the drug addicted...God did not create drug addicts! This is madness!

I believe that God was destroying slavery and he used white people, people of faith and those of conviction. I think that when we begin to see what God was dismantling we begin to find our identity Millions o slaves were robbed of identity but they fought to overcome. Those blacks who came over here were singing about Joesph and Moses, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They did not know about the Hour of Power or Creflo dollar. Believe me, they would have run away the Saddleback Church
 Many also only knew Voodoo.  I do not know how Louis Farrakhan came into being, a mystery beyond my ability but I understand him because of folks like Hitler and Ahmadinejad.

Our Savior was Hebrew and a nation was created out of the mind of Hashem, the God of all things and all people. A scepter was handed to Judah, King David was realized and a Nation is now reborn The fluidity of who we are and who was commission to teach us the ways of the Creator is stark and absolut. We owe a debt of gratitude to the Jewish disciples and every one else who what I see.. In God's word: Genesis 49:10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and to him shall the gathering of the people be" Moses is not talking about the mad man, Shaka kaSenzangakhona or any Black White, Arab, Christian, American President of these United States.

Knowing that it was God's intent to raise up America and to bring millions of people from all over the world to this nation for freedom well,  perhaps it is time to see what he is doing and not what we are doing that ignores the plan of redemption.. We are the ones who caused our debt, we are the ones who caused the curses. We are the ones who have been taught to blame the satan for everything wrong in our lives and we are the ones who stopped holding ourselves accountable to the commandments.  So stop blaming one another for what we have done...wrong! 
Sin has no color.......

In summary: How I see Black America is that we, like all of the races need to stop being a colored people as opposed to a created people. I am an American who was born black, purposed to be Jeff Morton and fortunate enough to be called into service by our Messiah, the coming King. I think he has offered to me a privilege that is incomparable. I refuse to be classified by the statutes that exist among fallen men. I would much rather follow Abraham:  
Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

There are millions of Americans, people of faith and common sense folks all over the world who will get this post. Those who have an identity crisis and or who only have a "Plantation Nation" value system will go on CNN and or FOX news and condemn the brilliance of our Creator in order to clarify stupid! Especially when they fail to understand who all of us are according to the blood of a Messiah who is putting and end to..... STUPID!


Please consider financially helping me through this battle called cancer
I live in the Pacific Northwest, near Tacoma Washington. Please feel free to sign up, post a comment and participate. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: