Saturday, January 28, 2012

He Returned Me to the Law, HIS law

In retrospect:

Genesis 26:5 because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Genesis 6:9
These are births of Noah: Noah is a righteous man; perfect he hath been among his generations; with God hath Noah walked habitually.

I looked up the word righteous in the Hebrew.
06662.   tsaddiyq,  tsad-deek'

Search for 06662 in KJV from 6663; just:--just, lawful, righteous (man).
See Hebrew 06663 (tsadaq)


I have been learning something so huge, so much bigger than how Christianity has taught the New Testament.  In July of 2007 Yehovah reconnected me to how he wanted the world to know him. When I share this with Christians for the most part I get two responses. The first is rejection [or perhaps the highest percentage is.] The second is wow, this is amazing but I have grace therefore, I am covered by the blood of Jesus.
Of those, like myself who have experienced a radical transformation we no longer see Christianity as a viable way to understand how the Bible is written. I am grateful to the Holy Spirit for using Christianity to introduce me to the Biblical story. To be honest, I am trying almost always to get much of how Christianity taught to me about the Hebrew and Israel out of my system.To better understand this is simply to remove the teaching of Christianity, and learn why God presented the nation of Israel, the Hebrew people and the Jews. Without accepting his intention [having been taught for two centuries that they screwed up everything] concerning his plans for Israel takes the believer a kazillion miles away from God's heart. Jesus [Yeshua] did the "flesh thingy" to make sure we understood how the Father loves Israel. In other words, Jesus [Yeshua] was not a pygmy from the Congo or an alien from another dimension due to the original plan conceived before the foundation of the earth. The plan was an everlasting promise to Israel. In July 2007, Yehovah removed religion from how I have been taught about him and the many, many generations of His beloved Israel.

Isaiah 45:17
But the LORD will save the people of Israel with eternal salvation. Throughout everlasting ages, they will never again be humiliated and disgraced.

Last night I was thinking about this. I started looking up scriptures to explain what happened to me nearly six years ago.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions

Acts 2:16-18 “But this is what was spoken by Joel, The Prophet: It shall be done in the last days, says God,' I shall pour out my Spirit on everybody, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions and your Elders shall dream dreams. And I shall pour out my Spirit upon my Servants and upon my handmaids and in those days they shall prophesy.

Deuteronomy 4:1 Now therefore listen, O Israel, to the statutes and to the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers gives you.

Deuteronomy 30:16 For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Ezekiel 11:20 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 36:27  And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Psalms 105:45 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

Psalms 119:1 Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD.

I rather quickly began to realize from the moment ABBA, Father downloaded a completely different understanding of his word to me in July 2007 my life is full of dreams & visions. When reading his word I see patterns, not stories, and many, many, things that have changed everything. God is returning many of us back to his Voice, his Commands, Statutes and his Laws. None of these were ever Jewish and for some reason he has wanted me to know the reason He created Israel more intimately.  People like Mark Biltz, Art Palecek, Tony Robinson, Rico Cortez, Bill Cloud, Tim Hegg, Montah Judah, Diana Dye, Valerie Moody and so many, many, many people the world over are getting this revelation. Some of the stuff that I see written about these folks is full of hate, ignorance and just demonic really! What is ironic too, is that this is happening in every country in the world. Those like me who are mocked, mocked all over the world  speak concerning the very scriptures listed in this post. This revelation is happening globally The Festivals, Sabbath Laws were never discarded but the Jews have been treated as though they were responsible for all of this when in fact this was always...THE LORD'S doing. He is returning us to HIS laws and the world laughs at those who have responded.

I see things differently:

I have a clear understanding of the gay rights agenda, the school system failures, political corruption, news industry leading many to deception. Greed and selfishness are found to be normal instead of blasphemous. Children have been taught that they have no value as a result of the child sacrificial system found mixed into societies. The earth is moaning the heavens are screaming. I could list about 2000 items here that I have clarity of spirit in. I have his spirit raging in me about how he sees what is happening. I know that, I know, that I know when Israel is ravished HIS rage is going to pour out of his throne. When this happens much of  Christianity, Islam and Judaism will be shredded. Within the Messianic movement many are guided by their spirit and not the revelation being poured out. This is what we all have a tendency to do, I get that. YHWH does not have our tendencies. I see his rage mounting. For nearly two days or two thousand years he has allowed his kids to get out of hand. The United States of America is about to kill it's citizens with impunity and the country does not see what the system is preparing. War is coming to this nation and soon. The United States will see ballistic missiles destroying parts of our country and the church will not be rapture(d) as many think. Men are not ready for what is coming

A correction is coming:


Zechariah 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Zechariah 12:9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

The LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, said; Behold, I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods, and their kings; even Pharaoh, and all them that trust in him: And I will deliver them into the hand of those that seek their lives, and into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of his servants: and afterward it shall be inhabited, as in the days of old, said the LORD. But fear not you, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save you from afar off, and your seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid. Fear you not, O Jacob my servant, said the LORD: for I am with you; for I will make a full end of all the nations where I have driven you: but I will not make a full end of you, but correct you in measure; yet will I not leave you wholly unpunished.

What I sense is about to happen in the US will shock everything in Creation. It will be tied to our country forcing itself upon Israel concerning taking the land of Judah and giving it to foreigners.

I do not understand how all of this is going to happen but Abba is allowing things to get so out of control that when he asserts his authority over HIS earth what you believe if it is outside of his Statutes, His commandments and His laws will be your end. Of this I am absolutely, totally, convinced.

I continue to see the pattern of those who kept his laws..He used them to do amazing things. I actually have come to feel sorry for Christianity because we have been taught that we are no longer under the law but saved by grace...Since 2007 I unequivocally know, it is intrinsic to what he downloaded into me....this has been a lie among Gentiles for two thousand years..............God help us!

Eating this sort of stuff is OVER!

Even this recent cancer issue, Abba is telling me to get on track with how he created me and to not accept what the world system is feeding me

No comments: