Monday, January 2, 2012

Good & Evil

Five years ago [as many of you know] I was shown the Bible conceptually during a rather miraculous moment. I have connected myself with folks who have known these things for centuries, namely the Jews and Israel. I have done so with my Biblical understanding of the Messiah [and his first coming] I, like everyone else who believes is waiting for our Biblical King to arrive. The Mochiach is coming! Obviously, not all the Jews like my assertion and many Christians think I am nuts for returning to TORAH and so it goes.

Nevertheless, and I will stand by these words until the last trump, "The Jews who understand the TORAH, who have been teaching it for centuries know more than every Christian pastor that has ever lived on this earth when it comes to being set apart and Israel. Now their may have been a couple who would certainly make my last statement untrue but, I have not met any in my life time. As I return to what they know the Biblical concepts make sense, connect the dots if you will. I realize that we differ concerning Yeshua but is that reason enough to tell a set apart people that YOU are blind..This is ridiculous and yet the blood of countless Jews cries from the earth...Whose right and whose wrong? This very question is the problem as well as the madness.

When I talk with Rabbi's Orthodox or otherwise, many have no desire to build a bridge to Christianity. I cannot blame a single one for this attitude. I will say however, this goes against the commandments. Just the same, the Jews do not have a history of slaughtering the Christians. This is not my point nor the reason for this post......How did the human race get so misaligned?

I am conceptually looking at the two trees in the garden of Eden. The tree of Life and the tree of the knowledge of Good & Evil. Thinking about the choice that the first two humans, [Adam and Eve] made it occurs to me that our understanding of everything is now introduced to all of us via Good or Evil...We did not choose Life.

So follow me for a moment:

We follow a pattern based on Good or Evil, right or wrong, up or down, yes or no, Jew or Gentile. The psyche of humanity [flesh] is based on the consequence of this choice We did not introduce the spiritual reality of the God of Creation to our flesh but rather the very thing that causes death...Good and Evil. I have been saying this for several years but tonight my Pastor, Mark Biltz expanded on what I conceptually understand in my spirit. I will post the teaching soon.


So in..... Galatians 2:20 Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And I have been crucified with The Messiah, and from then on I myself have not been living, but The Messiah is living in me, and this that I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of The Son of God, he who has loved us and has given himself for us.
 AND/OR

Galatians 5:24 Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
But those who are of The Messiah have crucified their flesh with all its weaknesses and its cravings.

.....what Rabbi Shaul is saying is in Messiah we can now return to the Spiritual understanding of the tree of Life. We are no longer governed by Good or Evil as it applies to flesh. Returning to the TORAH, Law makes this even more evidential. The Law is good, it is the very thing that is guiding us out of a Good and Evil mentality. The Jots and Tittles still apply........Our savior did not, could not take away the very thing that the tree of life represents, Himself!

Watch this [it will help you to see my point]
For more insight...go to this website...it is simply eye opening  

When we return to what Adam saw or who Adam saw when he first opened his eyes we are able to see LIFE...[before we chose Good and Evil]
Clarity of who and what our Creator purposed becomes uncovered...we see truth and eternity as opposed to Good & Evil...The choice, imbedded in the flesh, made in the garden is removed.
We no longer rely of what we have heard, making a judgment as to whether it is right or wrong because we know him....and see the word clearly!

I continue to be amazed at how simple our Elohim is.......We are the ones trying to see the simplicity through a Good and Evil mindset...it is killing us!

No comments: