Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dividing Israel is the dumbest thing to attempt to do!

I firmly believe that if Israel is destroyed, If every person who has returned to the land of Israel as a result of what Yehovah begun in 1948 are murdered...all of creation will die as well. So let us look at his promise, his affirmation
Jeremiah 31:31-38
31 Lo, days are coming, an affirmation of Yehovah, And I have made with the house of Israel And with the house of Judah a new covenant,  
32 Not like the covenant that I made with their fathers, In the day of My laying hold on their hand, To bring them out of the land of Egypt, In that they made void My covenant, And I ruled over them -- an affirmation of Yehovah.  
33 For this [is] the covenant that I make, With the house of Israel, after those days, An affirmation of Yehovah, I have given My law in their inward part, And on their heart I do write it, And I have been to them for God, And they are to me for a people.  
34 And they do not teach any more Each his neighbor, and each his brother, Saying, Know ye Yehovah, For they all know Me, from their least unto their greatest, An affirmation of Yehovah; For I pardon their iniquity, And of their sin I make mention no more.  
35 Thus said Yehovah, Who is giving the sun for a light by day, The statutes of moon and stars for a light by night, Quieting the sea when its billows roar, Yehovah of Hosts [is] His name:  
36 If these statutes depart from before Me, An affirmation of Yehovah, Even the seed of Israel doth cease From being a nation before Me all the days.  
37 Thus said Yehovah: If the heavens above be measured, And the foundations of earth below searched, Even I kick against all the seed of Israel, For all that they have done, An affirmation of Yehovah.  
38 Lo, days [are coming], an affirmation of Yehovah, And the city hath been built to Yehovah, From the tower of Hananeel to the gate of the corner. 
 
 [Their is so much in this set of scriptures but for the purpose of this post I just wanted t point out how absolute ABBA is about this promise]

Affirmation: 
1. The act of affirming or the state of being affirmed; assertion.
2. Something declared to be true; a positive statement or judgment.
3. Law A solemn declaration given in place of a sworn statement.


I highlighted the area in red because I wanted to make the point that Abba is saying "If I break my promise the all of these things will end.......

What is soon to happen to those who stand against Israel whether, Muslin, Christian and in many instances even Jews....is almost to horrible to fathom. The God of creation is going to address you folks soon, I feel sorry for you in one sense. His mercy will be removed from you and his judgment will be aimed directly at you

Thank you Senator Rick Santorum:

 
If the United States does not stop trying to divide the land of Israel we are doomed as a nation in my opinion! Especially if the majority of Christians refuse to return to the Biblical TORAH of Elohim

No comments: