Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Church folk are just plain wrong!

I give you.....Church Folk


I give you.....Vodoo Folk

Many within the African American community do not realize that a great deal of so called, "Black Churches" have roots in Catholicism and Vodoo. Many of the ships that came out of Benin, Africa, along the West Coast were from Vodoo Merchants and slave traders. A ritual was performed when loading slaves onto the ships, a Vodoo ritual. Many slaves were subsequently exposed to Catholicism in the 1400's as well as the church system of England. These traditional church systems are still evident on Sunday morning throughout the United States. All of them lack a Hebraic understanding of the scriptures

Click Here for an Historical overview

I am always astounded at how many fellow Black Americans have absolutely no personal idea about the history of how blacks came to this country outside of the mantra, "White people came and took us!" Their is so much more to this history but sadly, most have no idea. Equally, much of the world's slave trade eventually ended as a result. This history too, is not mentioned by many who I refer to as the "Plantation Nation"

Plantation Nation: Any person who believes they should be paid reparations for what the African slaves endured. If you fit this description, take off your shirt...I will personally whip you with a bull whip and give to you twenty bucks!

I had a dream whereby the arch similar as the one you see in the following article was obliterated on the left side. A man was walking underneath the arch when the explosion happened, he was unscathed. In this dream I knew that I was in Africa and that ABBA was destroying the door that had kept a people in chains.....The Uncoloring Race theme that I have followed was born out of these experiences.

The arch became a Dalet or door.  


Please  watch this for a greater explanation of Dalet
January 2nd, 2012: Hidden Treasures From Our Hebrew Roots-The Hebrew Letter "Dalet" from El Shaddai Ministries on Vimeo.
When we see the excitement and enthusiasm in black churches to serve the Yahweh many do not realize that they are actually incorporating Vodoo traditions into the worship. Nor do they realize that much of the doctrine is from Catholicism. Many today do not realize that Yeshua always deferred to his Abba
 Revelation 3:12
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

In order to get a better sense of what worship actually is one has to put Jesus, (Yeshua) back into his Jewish identity, back into the Temple of Israel and back into the nation of Israel. We do a disservice in my opinion to follow traditions that insult the Throne of King David whose lineage produced the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. We worship the Father, Yehovah and so did the Son

"Back in the day" They did not have a Christian mindset, a Vodoo ritual or a black man screaming, "Can I get an AMEN?" Please consider returning to the beginning


Please return to the Jewish King of Israel. He is soon to return...learn his ways He never quoted Paul the Apostle or Rabbi Shaul proper. Albeit, Rabbi Shaul taught the Gentiles much about TORAH.

Thank you Torahcents, you inspired this post

No comments: