Thursday, December 15, 2011

Questions for the Christian to consider

This post has a ton of information contained therein...This is more for the person who studies or for the Christian who is seeking to understand more. 
SHALOM
Four horsemen of the Apocalypse

Why does the Bible declare in Jeremiah 31:31-34
31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,[a] says the LORD. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.

Why does the Bible declare in Ezekiel 37:15-27
 15 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.
18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’— 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”’ 20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.
21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
24 “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

What scriptures did the Bereans use to verify the writings of Rabbi Shaul [Apostle Paul?] [The New Testament did not exist]
Acts 17:11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

2 Timothy 3:16 is referring to what Scriptures since Paul had not yet written much of the New Testament?
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

What is "that is written" that Rabbi Shaul [Apostle Paul] is referring to here?
 Romans 15:4 For everything that is written from ancient times is written for our teaching, that by patience and by comfort of the Scriptures we should have hope.

What is Jesus [Yeshua] referring to when he says:
 John 5:46 For if you had trusted Moses, you would also trust me, for he wrote about Me.

Because Moses wrote about Jesus [Yeshua] in the first five books of the Bible show me where and how he is found throughout the first five books?

If Jesus fulfilled the Law/Torah why did he teach the words of his Father/Torah to virtually everyone?
John 12:49 “For I have not spoken from myself, but The Father who sent me, he gave me commandments, what I will say and what I will utter.”
In Deuteronomy  18:18 [well known to the Jews] Would they have followed anyone who was not teaching what they knew, TORAH?
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brothers, like to you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.

When did the spoken word, written word, and living word contradict itself by creating a church that overrides all the promises made to Israel: hence and Old Testament and a New Testament? [speaking to Israel]
Jeremiah 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good for them. I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me, and they will never leave me.

If Moses received the commandments Exodus 24:12, Exodus 31:18 how did he know them before he received them?
Exodus 18:16 When they have a matter, they come to me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws.
How did Abraham know the Commandments, Statutes and Laws 500 years before Moses received them at Sinai?
Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Why did Elohim tell Noah to collect the animals by sevens and the unclean animals by twos?
Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast you shall take to you by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
How did Noah know the laws of clean and unclean if Moses received the law at Sinai

Why did all life that breathed through the nostrils die during the flood? [None that were in the water perished?]
 Genesis 7:22 all in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, of all that was on the dry land, died.

Why do we call the "Feast of the Lord" Jewish if they are HIS?
Leviticus 23:2 Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

What is an appointed time or Moed
"Eclipses Part I - Signs, Seasons and Convocations" interview at Maranatha Chapel from El Shaddai Ministries on Vimeo.


 Part Two
"Eclipses Part II - Signs, Seasons and Convocations" interview at Maranatha Chapel from El Shaddai Ministries on Vimeo.


Why do we call HIS calendar Jewish and why does He outline Passover as the first Festival or Feast when telling Aaron and Moses how to follow HIS calendar?
Exodus 12:11 1 Now the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 2This month shall be your beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year to you. 3 Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying: ‘On the tenth of this month every man shall take for himself a lamb, according to the house of his father, a lamb for a household. 4 And if the household is too small for the lamb, let him and his neighbor next to his house take it according to the number of the persons; according to each man’s need you shall make your count for the lamb. 5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year. You may take it from the sheep or from the goats. 6 Now you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month. Then the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it at twilight. 7 And they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses where they eat it. 8 Then they shall eat the flesh on that night; roasted in fire, with unleavened bread and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. 9 Do not eat it raw, nor boiled at all with water, but roasted in fire—its head with its legs and its entrails. 10 You shall let none of it remain until morning, and what remains of it until morning you shall burn with fire. 11 And thus you shall eat it: with a belt on your waist, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. So you shall eat it in haste. It is the LORD’s Passover.

Why does Jesus [Yeshua] ride into Jerusalem on the tenth day of Nissan, is inspected between the 11th and 13th, Found without "Blemish" finally killed on the fourteenth day? http://philologos.org/bpr/files/jewish_feasts/js010.htm

How is it that Adam's two sons, Cain and Abel knew the Laws of burnt offerings if Moses received the laws concerning offerings to Elohim?
Genesis 4:3-5 And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground to the LORD. 4 Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat. And the LORD respected Abel and his offering, 5 but He did not respect Cain and his offering. And Cain was very angry, and his countenance fell.

Why did Jesus [Yeshua] keep all of the seven commanded Festivals, teach in the Synagogues, 2nd Temple and be born into the world of flesh Jewish, during the fourth Millennium? 

What does the "Lion of the tribe of Judah" means? 
Revelation 5:5 And one of the Elders said to me, “Do not weep; behold, The Lion from the tribe of Judah, The Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and its seals.”


Please, look at the Bible from its original construct watch what happens. Return to the Beginning before the Greek mindset and translation. May the God of Israel speak this into your heart.

  They Loved Torah [part one]

They Loved Torah [part two]

Jesus [Yeshua] Kept Torah

No comments: