Friday, December 16, 2011

Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses did not know Greek


Of the many things that I attempt to communicate to people, the thing that I try not to do is get to intellectual or academic. Their are plenty of folks in this world who are much smarter than myself who serve that purpose. I try to reach the blue color folks for the most part. I am a former guy who cleaned your drains and, or added a new faucet to your kitchen sink. Why the Father tapped me on the shoulder with what I now know Biblically is beyond me. Nevertheless, I am grateful to do any of this.

An interesting link was sent to me from a very close friend which addresses, rather academically an issue that I find myself constantly challenged with. I will post the link below. The issue is how to understand the Bible from a different set of lenses so-to-speak. In Christianity, we see a very linear representation of the entire Bible while in the Hebrew everything is cyclical or repeating. God does not begin or end.

My son and several others said to me, "The Bible is so confusing!" I used to feel the same way having the same opinion. Now, the Bible is the simplest, non complicated book on the planet to me. What changed?
The most significant change is that I no longer see the Bible from a Greek or Western, Seminary or theological, manuscript containing historical records of the evolution of Christianity as a stand alone truth.

I see it as a coloring book handed to God's nation, created [set apart] to teach to us who He is.

The coloring book has words, pictures, letters and numbers in the most basic of understanding. What I did was set aside how I learned about Christianity and the Bible and went back to the 22 Hebrew letters, realizing they are also words, pictures and numbers in order to see how this form of communicating God's presence was done. This is the original manner of things. What we have currently with in a Roman Greco society [In the West]  is an evolution of translations, commentary and 2200 years of opinion. [I need to mention here that I had a great big boost, YHWH showed to me why he created the Jews and who they really are.]
Furthermore, we have a nation, set aside to teach us this manner of understanding God forever ravished, brutally chased through the centuries, humiliated and conquered repeatedly...To the victor goes the spoils hence, the never ending assimilations of Israel and yet this people keep these words, letters, pictures and numbers relevant. Equally amazing is the rebirth of this nation that never lost it's identity due to assimilation?
Even more amazing is the ancient language also restored. The Paleo amd Proto- Canaanite manner of how the Word of YHWH communicated also finding a resurgence.

For the record, the world should celebrate this nation but has instead chosen to ridicule, subjugate and attempt to obliterate the chosen of Elohim. Even in this I have clarity as to why. We tend to hold the mistakes of Israel and the Jewish people against them so much so that we have created our own Biblical understanding without them.  

Sort of like taking a bicycle, constructed by God for Israel, and then placing square wheels onto it in order to improve it [for 2000 years now.] We know how to ride a bike with square wheels and we now have 36,000 + blueprints as to how this is accomplished. The Greeks scientifically, philosophically and metaphorically shredded Hebraic simplicity. "In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth" is now conversely understood in this way: In the beginning God created, thermo dynamics, calculus, quantum physics...and we still don't understand why!


Now, go challenge those who have become expert at riding a bicycle with square wheels, I do this daily!

Read from right to left in Hebrew
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The hand revealed, the nail revealed looks like this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ease for me in understanding the Bible has led to mind blowing revelation. When I am speaking to believers who absolutely love the God of the Bible but who see this revelation from a Roman-Greco mind most have no idea, really "NO IDEA" what they are not able to see because of the very manner that God's word is communicated in today's concepts.

What is possibly the most mind blowing to me is how many in Orthodox Judaism cannot see what I see in how they wrote, recorded and teach these letters. This is the most confusing thing in my entire world? Nothing compares unless of course I look at how Christianity does not understand the "Law and Grace" Both represent God and yet one has become Old and the other New?

I realize that as long as the Christian looks at the Bible from a New Testament, Greek Lens...99% of the Bible, the unlimited word of Elohim is lost to them. As long as the Orthodox Jew refuses to see what the Brit Chadasha [New Testament] is communicating or confirming 99% of the revelation of Mochiah's continuous presence is lost to them. I have come to realize that this is literally in play  via 1st Corinthians 13:12 as well as Isaiah 25:7
[Respectively]

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations

My entire Biblical understanding has forever been illuminated because I understand the following passages:

Genesis 17:21 And I will make my covenant between me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.
Psalm147:19 He shows his word to Jacob, his statutes and his judgments to Israel.
Malachi 4:4 Remember you the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded to him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
Romans 9:4 Who are the children of Israel, whose was the adoption of children, the glory, The Covenant, The Written Law, the ministry which is in it, The Promises

The creator of all things created the Hebrews from the seed of Abraham, fulfilled a promise via Jacob, commissioned a Kingdom through Judah, presented to the world a savior through Israel and is regathering this people who [were chosen to teach us these things] to The Land of Israel.  

[When we attempt to stuff Western theology into this story without first accepting & then understanding this story we get confusion and a Non Hebrew Gospel]  

None of the writers of the Holy Scriptures knew "The Hour of Power!"


The entire book is about the restoration of the Kingdom of Israel whereby a Messiah, who delivers his people, will rule over all of the nations of the earth from Jerusalem....It is about redemption of all of the nations as a result of the Biblical promises made to Abraham.....It was planned before Adam opened his eyes for the first time......
It was never about HOW the last 2200 years have taught us concerning Gentile gods although we are now made a part of the redemptive plan through the blood of the High Priest
[Who will soon be crowned King of King and Lord of Lords.] 

He has always been the HEAD of Israel, the HEAD of the Body, the Lion of the Tribe of Yehudah.

When we toss away the gladiator mind (Sunday sports), the Babylonia economic system (World trade) and Gentile religious debates (Constantine Theology) and return to the coloring book...This revelations reads like Jack and Jill going up a hill! What we have to do is take off the lens that competes against this simplicity!

http://www.betterworldview.com/Hellenism_and_Hebraism/PREFACE_and_INTRODUCTION.pdf

Frank Seekings Paleo Hebrew
Eric Bissell
Dr Danny Ben Gigi
Brad Scott

No comments: