Thursday, November 17, 2011

They looked like this, not that!


I will say the following until my death. I will do so unashamed and with absolute conviction. I will never apologize for doing so!

Within Christianity we are taught a very crude concept of our Savior. We do not know anything about what is Jewish and yet he was Jewish. We do not know the language of God and yet it is Hebrew.
We do not know the Calendar of God and yet it is Hebrew.
We do not know the Holidays of God or Holy Days which we declare to be Jewish and yet his word clearly says they are his..twice in fact. Leviticus 23

What the Gentiles did over the course of the last 2000 years is construct a golden calf and worship it even unto this day in a manner of speaking. We do not know the biblical Messiah, we know a Christian Messiah. This does not mean that we are not a faithful people but we have been deceived away from his Jewish, Hebrew Identity...and we are told according to the TRANSLATIONS that the Law is fulfilled....

HE IS THE LAW that we supposedly no longer have to understand... 
THIS is the LIE and horrific understanding that caused the Golded Calf concept in virtually all of Christian Doctrine.

Matthew 7:23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ This verse is talking about not keeping his commandments, his statutes, his laws: They were never Jewish
The disciples looked like this for example:
Not this
Yeshua looked like this
Not this
The Full Armour of God looked like this
Not this
We must go back to the Hebrew nature that God designated us to know him through....He chose Israel not the "NEW TESTAMENT church to show to us who and what we are created for. When we peel back what we have been taught...IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

This is what I will spend the rest of my life encouraging Christians to do...return to the Beginning. I will continue to face the rejection, disdain and ridicule for dedicating my life to this purpose. It matters more than anything and so many, many Christians have no concept of this at all.

In many, many black churches across the globe the mixture of Voodoo and Catholicism is a prominent feature to Sunday morning service and most in attendance have no clue what so ever because we don't know the Hebrew Nature of the Bible.

Satan always mixed the truth with a lie....it is what he was CREATED to do. He is not, never has been and cannot possibly ever be God's nemesis. He is created....not omnipotent.

God is drawing the nations out against Israel and soon HE will show all of the world, including the Gentile churches who Israel is in HIS eyes......We will all repent in that moment. ALL of us! 

He will never break any of the promises that he made with Israel, NEVER! They will be restored and it won't be because of the Christian Church
 
Jeremiah 32:37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, where I have driven them in my anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again to this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

1 comment:

Cheryl Lewis said...

Wow!!! is all I can say!!